THIRTY-TWO

Tysheem made his way to class with his headphones in his ear. He licked over his lips and smiled as he thought about Hadiya and how close they were getting. After sitting in his room and thinking he made up his mind about a lot of things. Good things. Walking into class he did the usual and went straight to his desk without bothering to look up. He didn't care for anything that was going on unless it had something to do with him.

"As you all know your last teacher quit" Tysheem's eyebrows furrowed when he heard that voice it sounded real familiar. Looking up he could feel his heart sink when he seen his first love, well, someone he thought was his first love. She was everything to him and they did everything together. Kristen taught him everything from sex to feelings. He was only sixteen when they met, which was at his old school. She was his history teacher and apparently she was his new one.

Catching his stare she sent him a quick smile before getting back to class. He didn't know how to feel or if he would tell Hadiya about this. No one knew about the affair he had with his history teacher and he wanted to keep it just like that. He was mad that she had came to his new school it reminded him of every moment they shared together. His leg shook under the desk as his nerves began to mess with him. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he watched her every move.

••

A few days later and here he was laying down in his bed, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought. From what he could remember he gave Kristen an option. She would either leave her husband for him or they would have to stop the affair and this was right before he left to switch schools. Kristen is twenty-seven her and her husband have been together ten years and married five. When Tysheem stepped to her about how he felt she had already made her mind up. She was staying with her husband. Of course it had him feeling a type of way he was hurt because he genuinely cared about her and she was gracefully having her way with him in every aspect.

Tysheem is a good saver he knows how to save money so, whatever she wanted, she got. When she told him that she wasn't leaving her husband but she still wanted to do things that's when he knew she was using him. He didn't say anything else to her after that. He put on his clothes since they had just got through sneaking around and walked out of her house. The next day he left without saying another word. If what she wanted was her husband then there was nothing he could do or say she had made her decision. From that day he hadn't thought about her up until now and it had him frustrated.

He couldn't put all the blame on her because he knew what he was getting himself into once she told him she was married but he was young and naive. She manipulated him into thinking that she loved him to get what she wanted, which was dick and balls. Snatching a shirt out of his draw he put it on and jogged downstairs, leaving out of the front door. After walking for a few minutes he made it to the door and knocked, waiting for a response. The locks were turnt and the door was opened revealing the face he wanted to see.

"I need you" he sighed walking closer to her. She looked at him and seen how distressed he looked causing her to feel bad. She knew something was off because he was being very distant lately but she didn't question it. The last time Tysheem told her that he needed her it didn't end well, leaving her conflicted on if she should let him in or not. "I know I been distant but I need you" she swallowed and stepped aside to let him in. Her parents weren't home they were both at work and wouldn't be home until later on tonight.

Now in her room they sat on her bed in a comfortable silence until he cleared his throat, gaining her attention. Hadiya rubbed over aces head while looking at Tysheem.

"I'm gonna tell you something and what you decide to do with me after this is up to you" now, he had her undivided attention by the way he was seated you could tell whatever he had to say was serious and boy was she right. After he told her about Kristen and everything that had happened at his old school it left Hadiya shocked.

"At least nobody was killed, right?" She spoke and he chuckled nervously. Tysheem has never told anyone about this and he was afraid of how she would look at him. He knew she wouldn't tell anyone because he trusted her but it was how quiet she was that was scaring him. Usually she had something to say and here she was not saying anything at all. "Do you still love her?" She asked softly with her head down. He looked at her and blinked a couple of times before chuckling.

"Oh" she said as she got up off the bed getting ready to walk away but he grabbed her. Him laughing made her feel like what she said wasn't serious to him, which led her to believe he still loved Kristen. "I-I understand you don't have to explain" she fumbled over her words feeling a lump in her throat from wanting to cry. Hadiya was very soft hearted and she liked Tysheem a lot and those two didn't mix well. Everything he said or did always made her feel a way whether it's good or bad.

"I told you this because I don't want you to hear it from her" he grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "I haven't spoken or even thought about her for a year, I don't love her at all" she blew a silent breath and relaxed her shoulders.

"Do you look at me differently" he asked, wanting to know. How she viewed him meant a lot to him. His question kind of threw her off a bit because he was the first to ever ask her something like that.

"Who am I to have an opinion on your past"

"Your everything" he licked over his lips.

"W-Well, I think what she did was wrong she toyed with your mind and made you believe she genuinely cared about you when she didn't" She spoke feeling anger rise through her. "It wasn't fair to you and she should've thought about her marriage before she started sleeping with you, she knew exactly what she was doing" he nodded his head.

"I mean what did she expect from you? She thought she could just continue to have sex with you without there being any feelings you were only sixteen! And now she wants to come to our school and try to take you from me" she chuckled. "She has another thing coming if that's what she's trying to do because I don't play about what's mines" she blurted out. Tysheem watched as she closed her eyes shut like she had said too much.

"Say that last part again" he teased her before laughing.

"It's not funny" she covered her face as she began to smile. She didn't mean to say that it just flew out of her mouth. She meant every word though.

"Nah I'm just fucking with you" he moved her hands from her face and stood from the bed, walking closer to her. She walked backwards eventually her back was against her room door, she was trapped with nowhere to go. He put his hands above her head and looked straight at her. The look he was giving her had her sweating like crazy her body temperature was sky high.

"Diya" he said and she closed her eyes, bringing her legs together. He looked down then back at her face. "Open your eyes" she did as told and looked at him.

"You driving me crazy" her heart hammered against her chest as he looked into her soul. "You know that?" He questioned and she nodded her head.

"Words"

"Y-Yes I know that" she bit her bottom lip and he gently grabbed her face, bringing their lips together. What started off as a small peck led to a slow and passionate kiss that had the two teenagers feeling a type of way.