TWENTY-FIVE

Hadiya rubbed over his hair as his head rested on her stomach with his hands around her waist. It was later on in the day and she still hadn't left, she didn't want to he needed her and she didn't want to not be there for him. Her eyebrows furrowed as he twisted and turned in his sleep mumbling a few words. Small beads of sweat coated his forehead as his breathing began to quicken from the gruesome memory that flowed through his brain as he slept.

Popping up Tysheem screamed loudly before looking at Hadiya who seemed surprised but quickly replaced her stare with a look of worry. He continued to stare at her as she scooted closer to him and attempted to put her hand on the side of his face but he grabbed her hand and moved his head. Tysheem didn't want her touching him he wasn't worthy of her affection nor her presence he didn't deserve it. Ignoring his action she removed her hand from his grasp and cradled his lap, grabbing both sides of his face.

"Tell me what's wrong" she turned his head back towards her so they were looking face to face. He bit his lip and shook his head not wanting to tell her what he had done she would never talk to him again. "Please" she said softly.

He gulped, "I killed someone" Hadiya kept her eyes trailed on him to see if he was joking or not she was expecting him to laugh or something but he just looked back at her, waiting for a response. "I-I didn't mean to it just happened he pulled a gun out on my uncle I had to protect my uncle" Tysheem tried pleading his case as Hadiya's eyes grew wide, getting off of his lap as he still spoke in a frightened tone.

She backed up as he got up and walked towards her she put her shaking hand up, making him stop where he was at.

"Don't come near me" Hadiya said scared by the news she had just received, realization set over her as she began to breathe hard. "you, you killed the m-man that was on the news, didn't you?" She asked something that she already knew the answer to but she just couldn't believe it. He walked towards her slowly with his hand reached out.

"Don't come near me!" She said louder than the last time but he continued to walk towards her Hadiya backed into the wall with her eyes stuck on his.

"Diya I had to protect him" he said grabbing both sides of her arms she gave him a disgusted look, which made him want to hurry and hide somewhere. He figured she would react this way but he was hoping that she wouldn't.

"Y-Your a monster, your a killer just like him" She said referring to her sisters killer, she looked at him one good time before screaming and kicking wildly wanting to be away from him. "Get off of me, get off of me someone help!" She screamed to the top of her lungs before her screams were muffled by his hand going over her mouth. Her eyes widened by the change of look on his face he looked like a monster, the monster that he was.

"Please ion want to hurt you" her body froze against his as he removed his hand from her mouth and let her go from his tight grasp.

"Monster" she whispered, looking at him as he paced his room floor tears soon clouded her eyes as she thought about those kids who had to grow up without their father. "You're a sick individual, you would think someone who lost their father would have some kind of remorse but I see your just another twisted person out here" she covered her mouth regretting those words that came from her
she didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out.

"What did you just say?" He questioned with his back towards her, head looking over his shoulder as his eye twitched. Tysheem was beginning to feel that anger rush through him as his eyes burned. When she didn't respond he took a deep breath and turned fully around.

"What did you just say!?" Hadiya flinched from how hard his stare was she backed into the wall, wishing she could disappear at any moment. His hand went over her neck, cutting her airway making it hard for her to breathe. Tysheem watched as she scratched at his hands and struggled to breathe a sinister smile graced his lips, seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head. Making his grasp tighter he moved his shoulders around as her hands began to slip from his knuckles.

She's going to die, let go.

Letting her go Hadiya dropped to the floor barely breathing as he backed up, realizing what he had done. She laid on the floor an inch away from him regaining every sense she had lost.

"Get out" he said snatching her up to her feet and grabbing her bag, shoving it into her chest. She hurriedly exited his room and ran out of his house stumbling a bit with her hand over her throat. She began to sob uncontrollably as her house came into view her eyesight began to get blurry from all the crying that was being done.

"Mom, dad" she cried as she came up to her door, knocking violently. Her mother opened the door stunned to see her daughter in the state that she was in. Pulling her into the house Chelly grabbed her face and noticed the bruise that was beginning to form on her neck. Gasping she pulled her daughter in a hug and called Stevenson who ran to them worried as ever.

"He hurt me"