THIRTY-THREE

Lil Durk-finesse out the gang way played outside as Tysheem practiced. It was the weekend and he was getting in some extra practice he had been working hard. Him and Benjamin still practiced after school he wasn't letting up. Benjamin wanted to make sure Tysheem would be the best of the best even if it was the last thing he did. The sun beamed down causing him to sweat like crazy but that didn't stop him from doing what he had to do.

Tysheem's a wide receiver he was a master at making adjustments on routes to find open spaces in the defense, which was a great trait for a wide receiver. The practice he was doing would only make him better. He grew up playing football so his hand-eye coordination was also amazing. He was one of the best players on his team. His dream team was the Dallas Cowboys he would make sure that's the team he got drafted to when he went to the NFL.

"Okay, Tysheem and Chris lets go!" Benjamin clapped his hands together as they raced five yards out, opposite of one another. Chris kneeled on the floor as Tysheem laid on his back. After a couple of seconds Benjamin blew the whistle and at the same time Tysheem sat up, catching the ball that Chris threw towards his chest. The sit-up and catch drill was really important it made the players react fast as if they were running a route.

"Again" Benjamin shouted out. Hadiya who sat on the bleachers watched his every move, enjoying her view. She had agreed to come out and show some support. If she was being honest with herself she wasn't really paying attention her mind kept drifting to that moment they shared in her room. Before they could go any further, they had came to a mutual decision that they should both get tested.

They wanted to be safe and responsible. That was nearly a week ago by now their results should be getting mailed. That same day Tysheem expressed himself and she expressed herself. They were officially a couple. After months of getting to know each other and actually building a bond was better for the two instead of jumping head first and rushing into something. Now, their relationship felt good it felt, real. Hadiya sat through his whole practice occasionally taking pictures of him while smiling. She didn't complain not one time and Tysheem appreciated her for that. He appreciated her for a lot of things actually.

••

Tysheem sat back in his seat all sweaty and whatnot, rubbing on Hadiya's feet. They were parked in the parking lot of the field just talking and chilling. He picked her feet up and kissed her toe before looking at her. She smiled and tried removing her feet from his grasp but he held on making her laugh.

"Ty that's tickles" she laughed and he smiled with his eyes closed. He was tired as hell that sun really wore him out. "You tired?" She questioned.

"Hell yeah" he looked at her. "I wanna talk to you about something" he sat up.

"Once these results come back and they say negative that doesn't mean we gotta rush to have sex, Ight?" She nodded her head. "Talk"

"Okay" she smiled.

"I just wanted to let you know that, don't feel pressured into doing something you not ready to do ion never want to make you feel like that" he rubbed his fingers along the front of her foot. "I want you to be comfortable and I want you to trust me with that part of you" he leaned over and grabbed her chin.

"You hear me?" She mumbled while leaning in and kissing him on the lips. "Why I gotta keep repeating myself, hmm" his hand went to her throat.

"I'm sorry" Hadiya whispered and he brought her bottom lip into his mouth, softly sucking on it. "That feels good" she grinned against his mouth making him shake his head. Cranking up the car he stop for a few and put the car in park that's when a bell went off in his head.

"Get out" she scrunched up her face and took her feet from his lap, watching him get out the car. "Come on" he pointed to the drivers seat making her shake her head when she realized what he was trying to do.

"N-No Tysheem I cant drive what if I wreck the car"

"I'll get another one come on" he opened her door and helped her out of the car, laughing at the look that was on her face. Nervously sitting in the drivers seat she gulped and sat awkwardly gaining another laugh from Tysheem who was seriously enjoying what he was watching.

"Stop I'm really scared" she was terrified of what could go wrong Hadiya had never even sat on the drivers seat. She'd never even touched the wheel.

"First you gotta relax okay" she blew a breath and nodded before adjusting the seat to where she could reach the steering wheel and see out the windshield. She put on her seatbelt and put her hands on the steering wheel, squeezing it to calm her nerves. "Now hold down on the brakes it's the paddle to your left and put the car in reverse so you can back out" she looked at him.

"Trust me Diya" she put her foot on the brakes and put the car in reverse. "Good baby" her stomach swarmed with butterflies.

"Lightly tap on your gas and look from your left to right to see if any cars are coming" following instructions she did as told. "Turn your wheel this way" she turned the wheel how he was showing her and smiled because she was actually getting it.

"Listen cause this when it's finna get real I need you to put the car back in drive and pull off" he nodded his head as she did what he said and chuckled when she pulled it off. He put on his seatbelt, holding an impressed stare when she stopped at the stop sign and looked both ways before making a right.

"Ya turns a lil wide baby but we gon work on that" they shared a laugh.