FOURTY-TWO

Hadiya stood to the side with her heels in one hand and watched as Tysheem inserted the key to unlock the door. They were at a hotel and she was really confused as to why they were there. After Tysheem explained what was going on she kind of understood but, she would be lying if she said it wasn't bothering her because it was. Entering the hotel room she smirked at the rose pedals that were leading to the bed. Following the trail she looked at the box that was on the bed.

"What is this" she asked looking back at Tysheem who was leaned against the dresser, looking at her. "Don't just look at me and say nothing" he chuckled.

"Open it and you'll see what's in there" she rolled her eyes he was very annoying. "I'll rip them shits out yo head keep rolling em" he said. Hadiya took the little ribbon off the box and slowly opened it, there was a ring. She quietly stood there and admired the ring that blinged in front of her.

"We young and we got a lot to experience, a lot to learn, but I can't help how I feel about you this shit is weird" he came up behind her. "Ian never feel no shit like this and when I try to make myself chill I can't, I have no self control when it comes to you I don't want you for a couple of months, I don't want you until I get bored and wanna fuck with somebody else I want you for a lifetime" Hadiya's heart began to beat fast as he took the box from her and turned her around to face him.

"You think I'm crazy" he asked with a sly smirk on his face. Hadiya nodded her head and wiped the tear that slid down her face. "I think I'm crazy too but it's worth it because the life I want to build with you is out of this world type shit" he took the ring out of the box.

"This ring whatever you want it to be, you want it to be an engagement ring that's what it is" he grabbed her shaking hand and slid the ring on her ring finger. "You want it to be a promise ring it can be that too all I know is this shit forever and I mean that with everything in me no more fuck ups, no more downfalls we solid"

"You're really crazy" she said in the midst of wiping her tears. Hadiya looked at him for a good minute before turning around with her back facing him. "Can you take my dress off" Tysheem nodded his head.

"Want me to go slow" he unloosened the top half of her dress and watched as it uncovered her breast. He dragged his hands to her back and slid them down to the zipper of the dress, zipping it down. "Hmm" Tysheem slid the dress down to the floor and bit his lip as his eyes raked over her naked body, one that he hadn't seen in a long time.

"I missed you" she said, turning around to look at him. Hadiya grabbed his belt and unbuckled it making sure she kept her eyes on him. He helped her pull his pants down and then grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head. "You missed me" she asked. Tysheem picked her up and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Actions speak louder than words" she gasped when he slid into her. Tysheem slowly worked himself into her wetness he was going to put his all into her. Walking over to the bed he laid her down and took his first stroke. Her hands gripped the sheets when he began to rhythmically grind in and out of her. Tysheem become more aroused, watching the faces she made letting him know she was enjoying how it felt. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down keeping himself deep into her, rolling his hip upwards.

"Oh my god!" Hadiya shrieked loudly while looking down at how their bodies collided into each other. Each thrust echoed through the hotel room. "Please"

Hadiya could almost feel herself about to cry from how good he was working her body. With her legs now shaking Tysheem let her ride out her orgasm giving her no time to recover before he slid out of her and slammed back into her.

"You love me" Tysheem asked once he felt her hands on his back, digging them into his skin potentially leaving marks. "reponn mwen" her mouth went agape feeling herself get more wet than she already was.

"Mwen renmen ou" her whimpers suddenly began to drag into low moans. "You gon come for me again?" He asked, feeling her clench her walls around him. With her eyes rolling to the back of her head and body quivering Hadiya came once again. He flipped them over to where she was sitting on him and lifted his body up so their chests were together. She put both hands on the back of his neck and rocked into him. Tysheem grabbed the back of her neck while his other hand went around her back and moaned while she rocked herself onto his penis.

"Fuck" he grunted. Her head swung back, making her bun fall as he sunk his teeth into her skin. His tongue rolled around her neck, leaving wet marks. Sweat began to coat their foreheads from all the sex they were having.  Moans and grunts were the only things that could be heard throughout the room.  It didn't stop there the two went all night eventually getting a call from the front desk but they didn't bother answering. If it wasn't for their bodies giving up on them they would've went until the sun came up. Makeup sex wasn't even the right words to describe what they had just done. It was more than that.