SIX

Tysheem ran his route as he scanned the field looking for an opening to make a touchdown. The quarterback threw the ball and once his smooth hands came in contact with the football  his brain worked fast. Looking straight ahead he shaked the defensive players left and right passing thirty yards. The crowd began to stomp on the bleachers when he jumped over the players head making a touchdown.

He slammed the football on the floor and put one finger in the air with his other hand balled up to his chest. His teammates engulfed him in a hug while yelling and some of the other teammates chanted 'good job' hitting his helmet, which was something they did.

The crowd went crazy seeing the score board now at twenty to sixteen. This win was taking them to the finale they would be going against one of the best schools that had a record of twelve to one. Tysheem held a smile on his face as he walked over to the coach he was proud of himself. Benjamin put the clipboard down and pulled him into his chest holding him tightly. He patted his back with his chin resting on his head Benjamin cared for Tysheem a lot like he was his own and it amazed him at how good he was at football.

"You did so good baby! I'm soo proud of you" Tiana squealed then squeezed his cheeks she wouldn't trade her son for the world she adored everything about him. She grabbed his face and connected their foreheads together.
"He would be so happy to see this Tysheem never forget that, okay" nodding his head Tysheem grabbed his mother's hand and they walked to the exit. As they were walking to the car his mother stopped in her tracks and looked straight ahead.

"You alright ma?" Tysheem looked where her eyes were fixated on and scrunched up his face. It was somebody in sweats with a hoodie over their head you could barely see the face but it was like Tiana knew who it was.

"What's wrong" Benjamin came behind Tiana and that's when the person disappeared.

"N-Nothing I just thought I seen someone" she chuckled nervously. "I need some sleep I think I'm a little tired" Benjamin gave her a worried look but she assured him that she was just tired. Tysheem could tell something was off because as they were going home she was quiet as hell and that wasn't like her it was like something was clouding her mind. Now getting out of the shower Tysheem wrapped the towel around his waist. Water dripped down his broad chest, for a seventeen year old his body was definitely in shape. He grabbed his head home from off the bathroom sink and opened the door that led to his room. Before dropping his towel he made sure his door was locked.

Tonight the football players were celebrating their big win at one of the players houses so that's where Tysheem would be going. He put on a black plain shirt, ripped blue light wash jeans with his black forces that he topped with a Calvin Klein belt. He sprayed some smelly cologne his mom bought for Bath & Body Works. Tysheem walked down the stairs all his attention on the watch he was trying to put on.

"You look handsome" his mother said from the couch he looked and seen the two cuddled up watching set it off on the sixty five inch tv.

"Thank you ma I'll be home before one" he grabbed his keys, walked out the front door and unlocked his car doors sliding into the drivers seat. Tysheem plugged in his Aux cord and played NLE choppa- walk em down, which was his favorite song at the moment. Making it to the party in no time he got out of the car and walked to the door. A girl on the side of him caught his eye, Hadiya.

Hadiya wore a kenzo shirt with a tight black leathery skirt that showed off the shape she was starting to get into, her legs shined from the small amount of Vaseline she applied earlier. Tysheem didn't know much about hair but he was pretty sure she had a bob it stopped to her chin and it was a side part so her swooped edges were showcased. The door opening made him look ahead instead of at her.

"Wassup, bro" Terrell said with excitement laced in his voice he was happy to see the boy that took their team to the finale even though it was a team effort. Tysheem kept the same straight face as he walked into the house he was welcomed with the smell of marijuana and hot ass booty. Their was a diverse of genders and ethnicities here.

He spotted Chris in the corner just looking around so he took it upon himself to walk over to him.

"Nigga why you in the corner" Tysheem asked. Chris dapped him up and shrugged his shoulders this wasn't really his scene but it didn't hurt to go out sometimes.

"No reason.. I'm jus' chilling" he sparked an already rolled up blunt and took a pull from it.

"They playing some fye ass music though" they shared a laugh as Chris passed the blunt. Dennis walked into the party with Patience who had Hadiya by her side Chris watched Tysheem who watched Hadiya's every move.

"Bruh everybody in this bitch can see you jockin' shawty" Chris shook his head laughing Tysheem sucked his teeth and looked away from her when she caught his stare. He slickly watched her from the corner of his eye he didn't want to seem weird or anything but Tysheem thought Hadiya was some bad shit.

••
Tysheem was a little lit from smoking and drinking it was well passed one o'clock he knew his mom was going to chew him out when he got home but he was having too much fun. He was sitting on the couch next to Dennis and Chris who were also turnt up the three passed the blunt around. He felt the couch sink in next to him so he looked to the side seeing his future wife. His thoughts were running wild as he scanned over her exposed thighs they looked so smooth. He licked his lips and got the courage to finally speak up instead of looking at her all night.

"What's yo name" he asked looking straight at her she looked to her left to see if he was speaking to her.

"I'm sorry, are you talking to me" she questioned pointing to herself. Hadiya was surprised someone that looked like Tysheem was talking to her he was very handsome and he knew how to dress. Terrell isn't ugly but he definitely didn't top how Tysheem looked.

"I'm looking at you, right" his eyes were a little hooded but they were red so she could still see the blueness of his eyes it kind of made her feel a certain way.

"Yeah I-I'm sorry" his masculinity at such a young age made her nervous it was how his demeanor was like he knew, he was fine.

"Don't be but I asked you a question, what's yo name" she smiled slightly Tysheem already knew her name but he wanted to know if she would lie about it.

"Hadiya" he smiled showing all of his teeth slightly making Hadiya a little more insecure about herself. She asked herself how could a boy have better looking teeth than her.

"I wanna get to know you, Hadiya"