PART TWO

Hadiya walked into her one bedroom, one bathroom house that she shared with Tysheem. Five years later and they were still going strong. It wasn't easy, Tysheem's temper and Hadiya's overthinking made them bump heads quite often. After high school, the couple went to college and did want they needed to do, which was graduate. Tysheem made it to his dream team, being the number one pick for a wide receiver. Hadiya majored in finance and she was the most recommended financial manager in her line of work.

"Hey, mommy's baby!" Hadiya grinned as she put her things down and grabbed ace up off the floor who had just turned five years old. She laughed when he began to lick all over her face, causing her to put him down. She held the staircase and took off her heals before walking up the steps, grabbing her hair tie from around her natural hair and letting her hair fall smoothly down her back. Hadiya pushed the door open to find an empty room, once again.

Football season had started and it was the worse thing ever. For her at least. She missed Tysheem like crazy he was literally her best friend and lover, when he wasn't around she was lonely. Stripping naked she turned the shower on and went straight to washing herself off. She had a long day at work and she wanted nothing more to do than lay down and relax. As she stepped out of the shower her phone begun to ring, making her run out of the bathroom and grab her phone.

"Hello" she answered. Tysheem shuffled around a bit before his voice came through the phone.

"What you doing baby" her heart fluttered, hearing his voice, which had definitely gotten deeper over the years. She looked down and realized she was still naked causing her to laugh and go back into the bathroom to put on some clothes.

"Um.. I'm getting dressed" she sat the phone down and pulled the shirt over her head. "I just got out the shower right before you called, what are you doing" She answered the FaceTime call and smiled when his face came to view.

"I'm about to lay my ass down we just got from the game I'm so tired baby we been practicing every day right before each game this shit is tiring" he opened the door to his hotel room and kicked his shoes off.

"I know Ty, but it's all worth it all that hard work is paying off you're top three in the league, you being number one, remember that" Tysheem smiled as he sat on the bed. One thing he knew about Hadiya was that she always knew what to say and how to say it, which made him fell completely better.

"I love you" Hadiya could never get over those words no matter how many times he said it. "So much"

"I love you too"

"You ready for yo birthday" he asked, walking into the bathroom to wash off. "Say something I wanna hear" she laughed.

"I mean yeah, a little bit, I'm sad you won't be there with me to celebrate though" she pouted her lips and looked around the phone to see ace with his paws on the bed. Usually, they don't allow for him to get into their bed but he was being too cute at the moment. "Say hi to daddy" ace's tail wagged as he looked all into the phone like he knew what he was doing.

"Wassup acey" he said in a soft voice causing ace to start whining. He turned away from the phone to look at me then back at the phone with water in the corner of his eyes. "What I told you about that crying shit, huh" ace stopped whining and barked at the phone. Hadiya shook her head and continued to listen to Tysheem talking to ace he was literally having a conversation with him.

"Ight move so I can talk to yo mama" Hadiya looked at the screen and bit her lip. He didn't have a shirt on and the way he was looking into the camera had her wanting to do the nastiest things to him. "I'm sorry I won't be there with you.. coach on my ass but I promise imma make it up to you"

"How are you going to make it up to me" her voice came out soft and seductive. Tysheem tilted his head a bit before smiling. He knew his girl and he knew from how she looked that she was horny as hell.

"Shit I was gon do some romantic shit but you on something different how you want me to make it up" Hadiya twisted her mouth to the side and got an idea in her head. "What" he asked.

"Talk to me" she removed the covers from her body and spread her legs on either side of the bed. Hadiya moved her panties to the side and began to rub against her clit. "Talk to me" this time it came out as a moan.

"Let me see what you doing" she put the camera towards her area, making Tysheem chuckle. "You know I don't like when you do all that" Tysheem hated when she would please herself. He wanted to be the one pleasing her in every way possible and when he got back home that's exactly what he would be doing.