THIRTY-SIX

Waking up, Hadiya slowly lifted up and looked down at the white sheets that were wrapped around her body. She touched her lips and smirked, remembering their intimate moment. Hadiya looked back and seen Tysheem laid on his back asleep. He looked so peaceful but she knew once he would wake up all of that peace would be gone, which bothered her. She wished she could do more.

She laid back down and switched to her side, taking her finger and tracing his abs. She began to softly rub over his stomach before kissing it. Tysheem who felt everything opened his eyes. He brought his hand up and grabbed hers causing her to stop what she was doing.

"I'm sorry" she said. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it. The moon pointing directly at his window made it possible for them to see each other. Moving closer to him she grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "Was it enough?" She asked referring to what they did. Tysheem looked at her and licked his lips.

"It was more than enough" Hadiya put her head down and smiled pretty hard. "Thank you" he added. She looked back at him.

"You helped me too" he looked at how her body was covered up in the sheets and smirked.

"Yeah?" Hadiya nodded her head, leaning back onto the bed as he came closer to her eventually ending up on top of her. "How I helped" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"You introduced me to a new feeling" she brought her legs up to his sides and leaned up a bit so he could feel her. They were still naked. After they had cleaned up the couple laid right back into bed and went asleep. "And it felt different, it felt really different" he bit his lip.

"Don't freak out, Ight" he slid into her causing a gasp to fall from her lips. "I love you, and I'm not telling you this just because, I'm telling you this cause right now I'd be out doing dumb shit" grabbing her legs he put them on his shoulders and began rotating his hips.

"Right now I'll probably be out looking for whoever did this but you kept me right here" she moaned and grabbed his face. "You keep me sane and—" stopping, he dropped his head in the crook of her neck. Grunting and groaning Tysheem quickened up his pace not even caring about how much noise was being made.

"Y-Yes right there" she moaned out, eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Yess"

"Fuck, you make everything okay" the thickness of him, the length and the veins complemented her tightness and how wet she could get. "I fucking love you" her moans unintentionally got louder she had actually forgot about his mother and her boyfriend being in the next room. It didn't matter, it wouldn't change anything because things were about to be different.

••

Hadiya had reached her house and grabbed the spare key that was hidden, unlocking the door. Once she had step foot into the house she was knocked to the floor from a hard blow. Gasping, she touched her lip and watched in disbelief as her blood dripped onto the floor.

"What the hell is going on!?" Chelly shouted, hearing how hard something had hit the floor. Walking further into the living room she looked from her husband to her daughter. "Stevenson" she looked at him.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life disrespect me again who the fuck do you think you are running out of this house like your grown" his voice boomed. "You want to be a damn hot ass? Is that what you want" he walked closer to her squinting his eyes when he had seen a change of clothes, making his blood boil.

"Stevenson" Chelly said in a warning tone.

"Shut up, Chelly! This is my daughter and I want some respect in this damn house I'm the man who makes shit happen around here" he looked at her. "Who's clothes" he grabbed Hadiya's arm and dragged her to her feet. Visibly shaking she refrained from telling him who's clothes she had on. Chelly's insides began to twist and turn as she looked at her daughter's appearance.

"Baby who's clothes" she asked already knowing good and well who they belonged to but the thoughts that were swirling through her head had her feeling sick to her stomach. "Hadiya, don't tell me" her seventeen-year old daughter began to cry making her stand completely still.

"It's that boys isn't it" she looked at her father who was clearly mad as hell. "You've been sleeping with him haven't you?" His hold on her arm got tighter.

"After I specifically said stay the fuck away from him" Ace little barks filled the house. "You disobeyed me under my roof" he gritted.

"Let me go" Hadiya screamed. His hand went across her face again.

"Let her go Stevenson and I'm not going to say it another time or that'll be your last time even getting close to her" Chelly threatened. Ace ran up to Stevenson and bit his leg, sinking his teeth into his skin.

"Shit" Stevenson groaned, letting Hadiya go before trying to get ace off his leg. "Get this damn dog" he shouted. Hadiya grabbed ace from off of him and ran to her room closing and locking the door behind her.