𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 - 𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑔𝑜

Warnings: none

Request by: christinayuh

Nova's POV

I was hanging out with Eva and Sab downstairs when I heard my girlfriend Katie yell, "Nova come upstairs I want cuddles!" Eva smiled and said, "Go get your girlfriend." Sab and I chuckled and I ran up the stairs into Katie's room. I openned the door and said, "I'm here now love." Katie looked at me, chuckled, smiled, and then openned her arms signaling for me to come to her. I ran up to her and laughed.

7 hours later

Katie and I have been in her bed for the past 7 hours. We've watched movies, napped, been on our phones and had Eva bring us popcorn. I'm not complaining but I'm bored. "Love?" I asked Katie looking up. "Yes lovie." She replied looking at me. I replied to my girlfriend, "Can we do anything else I'm so bored. She smiled and said, "Of course. What would you like to do?" I thought until I had a decent idea, "Since today we're having a lazy day, would you like to go a food roulette date?" (idk if that sentence so just bare with me) "Of course," She smiled even bigger, "That sounds amazing darling." We got ready, by ready I mean changing our sweatpants and sweatshirts. We told Eva where we were going just in case anyone asked and headed to my car. We got in and that's when we started to play.

rock

paper

scissors

shoot...

Katie won and she chose starbucks. I pulled up into the drive through and said our orders. I got a caramel frappuccino (godly drink stg) and Katie got a pink drink. (piNiTy dRiNkiTY) We got our drinks and then we did another round for appetizers. I won (as I should 🤪✌️) and chose taco bell. We both got nachos but I got extra cheese and guacamole and she didn't get any cheese or tomatoes. We got our food and Katie looked at me and smirked, "Can I have a biteeeeeee." I looked at her and laughed, "Shore." I gave her a bite and we did another round. I won again and chose mcdonald's. We pulled up and I got a 10 piece chicken nuggets and Katie got 2 cheeseburgers. When we got our food Katie bit into her burger and the bottom bun fell off. "Katie you are one hell of a dipshit." I said laughing my ass off. She flicked me off while laughing too. We did another round and she won and chose dairy queen.
We both got cookie dough blizzards and drove home.

Skip to when they get home

We got home and got out of my car holding our leftover food. We ran into the house, up the stairs, into my room and plopped on my bed. Katie spoke, "Cuddles and Netflix?" I chuckled and nodded. For the rest of the night we watched Netflix, cuddling, eating, and laughing.

I TALK ❤️

ok this was really bad but idc. have a nice day!!

502 words