𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 - 𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

Warnings: none

Request: the person asked to be anonymous

(this is kind of a part 2 to the last 1)

NO ONE'S POV

Today was the day. Eva and Genevieve's two year anniversary. The couple had has their ups and downs.

RECAP FROM THE LAST 2 YEARS

The couples first kiss was in the kitchen after Eva came out to Genny. The kiss was pure, sweet. Everyone's dream. "I love you Genny." Eva whispered as the two got back to the rest of the group.

Genny and Eva were kissing on Gen's bed when someone came in the door. The shocked but happy look on Sab's face. "Guys get in here!" The girl yelled, happy that her bestfriends finally got together. The group rushed in happily smiling at their friends together.

When Eva asked Genny out, it was Halloween. They were dressed as butterflies. Genevieve had the idea. "Will you be my girlfriend." The words came out of the brown eyed girls mouth, scared for what the girl would say. When she said yes the two shared a passionate kiss, making both of their nights.

The first Christmas the two shared. Eva was planning on giving Gen a promise ring. A promise they will be together forever. "I promise to never hurt you, to love you forever, to be the best girlfriend, to give you cuddles anytime you want," the girl who was wearing a butterfly necklace that the other girl gave her for her tenth birthday, "you will always be my bestfriend, I love you so I'm giving you this." She gave the girl a ring that has a little duck on it. She put on her butterfly one and the two shared a kiss. "I love you." The girl with the duck ring said to the girl.

The two were in a fight. Eva has been ignoring Gen to hang out with a boy. "Why don't you love me anymore!" The girl shouted to Eva. She started sobbing. The girl with the butterfly ring hugged her, comforting the girl she truly loves.

July 28th, the girls anniversary. The two were out at dinner, boa steak house. "I love you butterfly." Gen said to the girl, pulling her into a quick peck. She said it back, pulling her into another kiss. When they got back home the two watched anime for the rest of the night, cuddling.

PRESENT TIME

GENEVIEVE'S POV

Today is Eva and I's anniversary. Right now we are at the Santa Monica pear.

"Lovey can we go on the Ferris wheel!" Eva asked smiling. I smiled and nodded.

We got on the seat and I put my head on her shoulder. We were at the very top when the wheel stopped to let more people on. Eva pulled something out of her pocket. A ring.

"I love you so much Ducky. You are always there for me, you watch a anime with me when I want you too, you actually pay attention to me and you'll fight anyone for me. I'll love you for a thousand years. So um will you marry me? Or um basically will you want to be my wife?"

I looked at Eva and smiled big. "Of course butterfly!" I shouted pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." I said to her smiling like crazy.

"I love you too."

I TALK ❤️

this was probably really boring to read so I'm sorry lol

576 words