𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 - 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 (𝑗𝑎ℎ)

Warnings: none

Request: spongebob12345654321

a/n: i kind of changed up what the person wanted so if you are the person that requested this, i'm sorry! enjoy shawtays <3

Blake's POV

My girlfriend Emma and I are going out on a date today. We are going to BOA steakhouse so I have to be really fancy.

I can't really do fancy like I don't usually wear make up. Well I do but that's not the point.

I was doing my eyeliner because I can actually do that when I heard a knock.

"Hey, Blake! It's Eva (she's not in Canada in this lmao) I just wanted to know if you needed any help getting ready for your date." Eva whispered so Emma wouldn't here.

"Oh, yeah that would be great." I said and went up to get the door.

I opened it and Eva smiled, "Your eyeliner looks good."

"Oh I know." I sarcastically joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Where are you guys going." She asked while getting eye shadow from my makeup bag.

"BOA, it was Emma's idea." I replied.

"Oh that's so fun, Conner and I like to go there." Eva exclaimed.

"That's very swag, Eva." I said, then doing the f-boy face.

"You are actually a little boy." She jokingly rolled her eyes.

"What type of makeup are you going for?" Eva asked.

"You know that one girl on tiktok, she does like a heavy, smoky eye and then the red underneath?" I asked and she looked confused, "I'll show you a picture."

(here is what I'm talking about)

(basically just @chimpgal on tiktok's makeup lol)

"Oh, yeah! I think I can do that." She said and got out a makeup brush.

skip to when Eva is done Blake's makeup 😫😫

"Eva, it's so good." I whisper yelled because Anna was filming a YouTube video.

"Thank you bestay." Eva proudly said, "Also, what do you want me to do with your hair, I can curl it, if that's what you want?"

"Oh, yeah can you curl it?" I asked and she nodded.

another skip to when Eva is done Blake's hair because yes 😼😼

"Eva, I swear to god, you're one godly creature." I gasped and thanked me, "Ok, now help me pick out what I should wear."

"Do you have any suits? You would look amazing in one." She said while walking into my closet.

"Oh yeah I stole your black one, sorry about that by the way." I replied.

"Oh no, you're ok. It didn't look good on me but it will look amazing on you so put it on bestie." She handed me the suit, "Oh and wear that one corset, the one Emma likes."

"Ok thanks shawtay." I smiled, grabbing the suit.

another skip but this time to when she is changed lmfao 🤪🤪

"How do I look." I asked while checking myself out in my mirror because I looked very hot. (damn shawtay hot 😻😻)

(you wore this but in black, you can always imagine something else if you want)

"You look amazing, Blake. I think Emma is going to freak." She said and then hugged me.

"Well, it was all you." I hugged her back.

"You have to go now, have fun!" She smiled.

"Bye shawtay bae!" I walked out and walked to Emma's room.

"Emma you ready to go?" I knocked on her door.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" She shouted.

She opened the door and her mouth dropped, "Oh the things I'm going to do to you tonight." She smirked and then walked up to me and then connected our lips.

"Ok let's go bub." Emma said while grabbing my hand.

"Sounds good."

I TALK ❤️

lmk if you wanna part 2 because sheesh. also yeah just like lmk. 😎🐸🧚‍♀️

627 words