𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑦 - 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑚𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Warnings: injuries and a little goor ig? 🙄‼️

Request: anonymous

Nora's POV

Zack, Christian, Mason, Connor, Chris, Sharlize, and I are all skating because we're quirky like that. 🤪😩

Zack is trying to teach me how to do a 360 and land it on a ramp.

"Zack I think I got this one." I exclaimed walking up the ramp.

"Ok I'll be here watching." He replied.

I got to the top of the ramp and then went down.

I went down perfectly and then now all I needed to do was just and do the spin. I jumped and then spun. I went to land and that's when it happened.

My ankle spun and I fell. I heard two cracks so I looked down and then Zack who was running to me,

"Zack I think I just broke my wrist and ankle." I hissed in pain, looking up at him.

"Yeah um I think you di-d, let's um get you to a hospital." He stuttered them gave me a smile, trying to comfort me.

Zack shouted at the others to come. When they did he told the, what happened.

"You dipshit, Emma is going to kill us!" Sharlize scolded Zack.

Zack carried me to his car and Sharlize, Connor, and Christian got in. He started driving to the ER.

skip to when they get to the ER 😩☝️

Christian carried me this time and I got checked in to a room.

skip because we want Emma 😍😍

It turns out that I broke my wrist and my ankle like I said because I'm so big brain and I watch a lot of greys anatomy.

Anyways my cast are red and black and I already know that Emma is going to kill the guys. Not Sharlize because she's so swag and cool ig. Anyways we got into the car and I texted Eva what happened because she's my best friend and I want her to know what happened when I get there.

Nora 🥯😍
Eva something really bad
happened.

Eva ✌️✌️
What did you dooooo

Nora 🥯😍
I kinda broke my wrist
and ankle-

Eva ✌️✌️
Of course you did you're so
stupid. 😫😍
read at 3:12 pm

skip to when they get to the house

I got out of the car and grabbed these stupid ass crutches and got inside.

Emma happened to be on the couch with Eva.

Both of their heads darted to me and Eva laughed when Emma looked at me concerned then pissed. 

She ran right to me, kissed me and then ran right to the boys. She punched all of them and then walked back over to me.

"Let's get you in bed lovey, your kinda injured." She smiled, giving me a quick peck.

"Yes, I'm in true misery right now you have no idea how much everything hurts." I chuckled then walked towards the stairs.

"Christian help Nora up the stairs!" Emma shouted.

Christian ran up to me and picked me up, walking up the stairs.

"Thanks Chrissy, now leave so my girlfriend and I can cuddle." Emma said, patting Christian's shoulder.

He quickly ran out, closing the door.

"I love you E." I said, pulling her down, kissing her.

"I love you too N."

536 words