𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 - 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒

Warnings: none

Request: anonymous

Max's POV

Everyone except Emma, Eva, and I are making tiktoks. If I'm being honest I'm not that big of a tiktok dance person. It's just weird.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very coordinated I just don't do them. Emma and Eva do so I have no clue why they are on the couch next to me right now but that doesn't matter.

"They have been playing that sound over and over again." Eva said annoyed with how many times they have played the song 'SexyBack' by Justin Timberlake.

"For real, I think they just ruined the song for me." Emma agreed, shaking her head, nodding.

"Actually though." I chimed in.

"We should make a tiktok, same sound, just like way better." Eva smartly said.

"Wait that's actually such an amazing idea." I said surprising agreeing.

"That sounds amazing." Emma replied letting us know she was on bored.

And with that we got up and learned the dance. We got it and it took us one try. We filmed it on Eva's phone so she posted it and we posted other tiktoks on Emma and I's accounts.

"Ours is better." Emma said happily.

"Hell yea." I smiled, hugging Eva and Emma.

20 minutes later

After 20 minutes of them still doing the dance, Anna in front of me on the couch and grabbed my wrist.

"Ow Anna, you didn't need to grab my wrist that tight." I exclaimed.

"Ooh yeah sorry but I need you." She replied while still walking.

We got to where they were filming the tiktok and Anna put me in the middle of all of them.

Brad started the timer because yes. That's when the sound they had been playing for the past hour came on.

"Come here girl" Brad did this dumb thing with one of his fingers causing me to laugh,

"Come to the back" Karina pointed at me since I was behind her and I just laughed harder.

"VIP" Connor did this stupid ass thing with his wrist. Eva I love you but what the actual fuck did your man just do. That made me make a fake throw up face.

"Drinks on me" Devvy did this body roll perfectly. I clapped for her.

"Let me see what your twerking with." Anna threw it back, I ran and threw her on the ground, took the camera and did weird ass stuff.

"Annnnnnnnie why would you to that." I said posting the video, tagging me and only me.

"Sowwy." Anna pouted.

"Ok now I hate you that was actually so cringy, you made me feel straight for a second." I replied.

Anna hit me softly. Then I pulled her up from the ground.

"Also check Eva's account." I smirked, winked, then walked out and went back to Eva and Emma.

"MAX YOU FUCKING BITCH." I heard Anna yell causing Emma, Eva, and I to laugh.

Anna ran in a tackled me then put kisses all over my face.

"I love you A."

"I love you too M."

509 words