𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 - 𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

Warnings: mental health, self harm, being suicidal, ed, swearing, self esteem. if any of these trigger you please, please skip this.

Request: anonymous

nobody's POV

Just the classic summer depression. Well, just depression but you know, sounds better when summer is in front of it.

Josephine's POV

Living. There's no point. Everybody dies eventually. Nothings even good anymore. I haven't even left my room all week and I haven't posted since December on anything.

I just want Eva to hold me but I don't know how to ask. Eva is always with our friends or at a photo shoot. I think she forgot I exist.

I am so mentally and physical drained from everything. I don't think I can do this anymore.

I've tried to take my life 15 times before this and I always seem to live. Maybe I'm just destined to live idk or maybe my body just can't od.

I don't think Eva even knows about my mental health and my attempts. The only person, well she's not really a person, is my dog.

Eden, my dog, is always there for me and I wish she knew how thankful I am of her. That golden retriever is the actual love of my life, no offense Eva.

Eva's POV

I haven't seen Josephine in days and it's making me very worried. She never comes out of her room for anything.

I'm scared for her.

I'm scared of what she could be possibly doing.

I can't afford to lose her. I love her too much. I would be ruined.

So today I'm going to check in on her. I feel bad that I haven't earlier.

Josephine's POV

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Bub, it's Eva, can I come in?" Eva asked.

"Oh um, yea sure come in." I said getting up from my bed to get a sweatshirt.

Eva came in. She had a normal look on her face until she saw me.

"Jo..." she started.

"Just don't please." I said, plopping on the bed.

"Ok....ok" she stuttered.

"So, why are you here?" I asked.

Eva looked shocked a bit, "Because I'm your girlfriend and I care about you."

"Eva, this is like the first time i've seen you in like what, 2 months, don't act like you care. Why are you really here."

"Because I worry about you Jo. I don't come in here because I don't want to annoying or bug you."

"Is that true or..."

"Of course it's true Joey. I love you so much and you mean the world to me, well you kinda are my world. I know it's very cheesy but it's true. So tell me, please tell me, what have you been doing?"

"Eva..."

"No, seriously, Josephine. Tell me what's wrong. I mean your my girlfriend. I deserve to know."

"Eva, you don't deserve for me to tell you anything! You should've checked in earlier. My life has literally been hell. I haven't even left my room all month! And now you're checking in? Do you know how frustrating and confusing that is for me?"

Eva was silent. She just blankly stared.

"Exactly, you don't."

"No, Josie. I do. I do deserve to know. You're my fucking girlfriend! So Josephine tell me what the fuck you've been doing for the past month. Tell me why I barely recognize you anymore."

"Fine, Eva. I relapsed, I haven't eaten all week, I barely sleep, I mean, Eva I tried to kill myself multiple times! And hell, not one fucking person checked in. You haven't seen me in a month. How do you think that made me feel Eva? When I needed you most you weren't fucking there."

"I'm here now! Why can't you see that Jo?
I'm here and I'll stay with you. I'll be your teddy bear! I'll never leave you if that's what you want. You matter most in my world and your happiness comes first. I love you so much Jo you don't even know."

At those words I broke down. I started balling.

Eva came to me and pulled me into the righted, most loving hug I've ever been in.

"Eva, I needed you." I whimper.

"I know, baby, I know." She whisper back at me, "I want you to get better. I want you to be happy and I won't leave until you are. You come first, always and forever."

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

I TALK ❤️

I literally wrote this a year ago so um. That's cute. Don't judge my grammatical mistakes please and thanks. I love you guys. Bye Bye 🫶

772 words