𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 - 𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑘𝑎

Warnings: none

Request: queendixiedamelio

fyi guys i don't write smut anymore (sorry)

Bella's POV

Riley and I are cuddling in our bed, watching Gilmore Girls. It's been awhile since we've actually had some alone time because my grandmother got sick and we were in my home town, staying with my sister and her fiancé.

Riley and I were talking when I got a call. "Who is it?" Riley asked.

"I don't know, I'm checking." When I looked at the name that was at the top of my phone and sighed, "It's Bryce." Riley rolled her eyes, we both knew that he was calling because he wanted us to go to his stupid party. I answered anyway.

"Hey, Bells you answered." Bryce said.

I sighed, again, "No fucking shit. What do you want?"

"Looks like it's that time of the month." Bryce laughed, thinking that he was funny. I just stuck up my middle finger. "Anyway, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to my party tonight?"

"Bryce we already said no twenty fucking times." Riley groaned.

"Avani is already here, you know what, i'm gonna give her the fuckin' phone, see what you say after that."

Bryce walked around the house and when he finally found Avani he gave her the phone. Avani looked at the phone and then smiled, "Omg, hey Bella! How are you!"

"Good! You look so pretty!"

Avani thanked me and then did her pouty face, "Bella I'm so sad, maybe if you went to the party you could cheer me up?"

"Idk Van.."

"Please, for me"

"Ugh fine, see you in a little, love u."

"Yay! Love u my luv!" We hung up the phone and i looked at Riley and she rolled her eyes, "Do we have to go to the party? I literally look like a hot mess!"

"Baby you look so pretty, what are you talking about?"

"Bella, have you seen my neck?"

"Whoopsie. But like you're still going baby sorry love you."

————

Riley and I were all ready in our costumes and with our makeup and hair all done. Riley was still bugging me about her neck though.

"Isabella, be serious with me. Is it obvious that I have hickeys all over my neck because of you." asked Riley.

"Riley, I'm being serious with you. It is not obvious that you have hickeys all over your neck because of me." I mocked back to the worried girl.

"You're such a freaking roach!" Riley exclaimed, hitting me playfully.

"Hey just don't get your neck wet!"

————

Riley and I were at the party now. Riley was still holding her neck and at this point, it's just funny.

I'm talking to Dixie now and I'm pretty sure Dixie sees it too.

"Um, Bell. Why is Riley holding her neck?"

I giggled, "Funny story actually."

"And that's when I walk away. I don't need to know. Bye Bella nice talking to you."

"Bye Dixpics."

Dixie held up the middle finger and moved away.

————

It's been about 2 hours at the party and I'm pretty bored. Everyone here is either blackout drunk, having a fun time upstairs with another person, or passed out. I'm just sitting on the floor scrolling through tiktok on my phone.

I'm still on the floor when I hear a loud splash outside. Bryce probably jumped in, no biggy.

No biggy until I hear a familiar scream.

Riley's scream.

I ran out of the kitchen and outside as fast as I probably humanly could. My track days were back.

"Riley!"

Riley was climbing out of the pool. I could already see her neck.

Uh oh.

I went to Riley but Bryce did before I could.

"Woah Riley your neck! Didn't know you were a bottom." he laughed.

Riley glared at him, "Bryce, actually shut the fuck up. Nobody here wants your dumbass opinion."

I looked at Bryce, "Don't act like you aren't a bottom Brycey Poo."

Josh chuckled, "She got you there."

"Fuck off Josh. We're talking about how Bella gave Riley about a thousand hickeys on her neck."

"Hey man. Just had to leave some evidence somewhere." I shrugged.

I TALK ❤️

I'm back bitches!!! Been awhile ik ik. I missed you guys. Sending you a bunch of love. Hope your having a great summer (or winter!) Oh and happy last day of pride!! Bye Bye 🫶

also sending all of my love to Cooper's friends and family. May he rest in peace and honor.

746 words