𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 - 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠

Warnings: smut 😐🆘

Request: literally everyone who read the first one 😻😻

Blake's POV

Emma and I are finishing up at BOA and at this point I'm just teasing her.

I started teasing her because of what she said earlier, 'oh the things I'm going to do to you tonight.'

I keep tightening my corset and I mean we all know what happens to our chest area when we wear a tight corset. (What the actual frick 😃😃)

"Emma," I said playing with my hair, "Can you tighten my corset for me."

"Oh um yeah sure." She got up and went to my chair.

I stood up too and turned in front of her.

Her breathing raced up and the waiter came over.

"Oh waiter," she started, "can we get the check?"

skip to when they get home 😻😻❤️

Emma grabbed my hand I rushed us up the stairs into her room. (nobody's home just them and the dogs 😫😼😼)

"Hey, just a fyi," She started, "you're about to get railed."

"I could say the same to you." I closed the door, locked it, and then took off my shirt and so did Emma.

Emma pushed me down on top of the bed and straddled me. She then went down and unclasped my pants, pulling them off of my legs, throwing them somewhere in the room. She took hers off and threw them somewhere, then going back down to me.

"You're hot." I chuckled.

"So are you." She smirked.

smut warning ⚠️⚠️

Emma and I started roughly kissing. Her hands roaming all around my body, then finding a permanent place on my waist. She started to move her kisses down to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Once she found it I let out a moan.

"Ooh Emm-a."

She then went down to my bra, ripping it off. She went down and sucked and kissed on my right boob, playing with the other one with her hand.

"E-mma, oh my god-d."

She went down my body, leaving more hickeys on my stomach. She went down until she was at my heat.

She pulled down my soaking underwear, looking up for consent. I nodded and then she brought her mouth to my slips and let her tongue slip threw. She then brought her thumb up to my clit, drawing circles, causing me to arch my back.

"Emma, oh m-y f-ucking god."

She then pulled away and got up causing me to whimper.

"Don't worry, baby I'm just getting the strap." She smirked.

Once she got it she put it on and lined up with my entrance. She then went in deep and started thrusting in and out. (what duh fawk)

"Emm-a"

After a while she pulled out and took off the strap. She put in two of her fingers, causing my eyes to roll all the way to the back of my head.

"E-mma, love oh m-y god-d"

Her fingers went even faster and I felt a burn in my stomach.

"Emma I'm going to c-um"

She pulled out her fingers and put her tongue through my folds. She put up a thumbs up and I came all over her face. She pulled away from my clit and came up to my face, giving me a long passionate kiss.

She stopped, pulled down her underwear.

"What are you doing, Em." I asked.

"Getting ready to scissor with you." She chuckled, then settling down on my heat.

She started moving back and forth, moaning.

"Bl-ake."

She started going faster.

"Emm-a"

She started to moan loud, louder than I've ever heard her before. It made me want to make her moan even louder so I flipped us, still rubbing together, so I was on top.

I started to feel a burning knot in my stomach, getting ready to have my second orgasm.

"Oh my g-od, Bla-ke I'm gonna cum." She moaned loud.

"Cum on 3, ok?"

She nodded.

"One."

"Tw-o"

"Three"

We both came on over each other. We kept going, riding out each other's highs. Once we we're finished I plopped right next to her.

"That was amazing." She dazed.

"Yeah, it was." I laughed.

I TALK ❤️

please stop arguing about watermelon sugar in my comments. it's an amazing song, end of discussion. and yes i am a harry styles stan. <3

733 words