𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑 - 𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

Warnings: none

Request: myself 😩‼️

Genevieve's POV

Eva and I have been friends since we were in first grade. She's helped me through everything, break ups, coming out, homework, acne, anxiety, depression, etc. Over the time that we've been friends I've developed feelings for her. It really sucked because she was straight but would 'go for a girl'. I don't know if she's trying to hint that she likes girls or she's just one of 'those' girls.

Anyways right now my friends (jah + karina and some of the guys) are all in Anna's room.

Karina and I are cuddling (friendly way) on the bottom of the bed watching tiktoks on our phones, Anna and Dev are at the top of the bed, near the frame making weird ass tiktoks, Eva is on a fluffy rug scrolling through instagram, Christan, Brad, and Connor (Eva and him aren't dating and neither of them have crushes on each other ) are learning a dance, and Zack is sitting at Anna's desk watching youtube on his phone. I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna get food. 🙄‼️

"I'll be right back I'm going to get some food." I told the people scattered all over the room.

I heard, 'k' and 'bring me some'. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I was looking in the fridge when I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked back and saw the one and only, Eva.

"Heyyy." I said to Eva extending the y.

"Hi." She replied doing the Debby Ryan.

We both laughed, then I asked, "What brings you down here?"

She was biting her cheek, something she does when she's nervous.

"Are you ok butterfly?" Butterfly, a nickname I called her since we were 7. She's always loved them.

"Yeah um d-ducky," she stuttered out calling me the nickname only she could call me, "I have to tell you something."

"Go on." I said getting confused but nervous on what she's going to say.

"Your friendship means a lot to me but," she whispered making sure no one else heard, only me. Those words made a nervous shiver come over me.

Is she trying to say she doesn't want to be friends anymore?

She continued, "I feel that we should be lovers instead."

I looked at her shocked but a little confused, "Not to ruin the moment or anything but aren't you straight?"

"No well actually, I'm pansexual." She said looking up at me smiling nervously.

I pulled her into a giant hug. I pulled away after a few minutes. We locked eyes. Slowly moving together. Closing the gap between us closed as our lips touched. Moving our lips in synced. The kiss was pure, angelic, nice, and sweet. Her lips tasted like the grape kool-aid she sipped seconds before the kiss. We pulled away not wanting too but we had to get back to our friends.

We both walked up the stairs and both have our favorite drinks in hand. We walked into the room chuckling while blushing.

"I love you Genny." Eva whispered in my ear.

I TALK ❤️

this was fun writing.

524 words