𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 - 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑟

Warnings: none

Request by: strawberryfilmz

No one's POV

Madison and Dakota have been dating for 7 months. Neither of the 2 have said the words, 'I love you'.

They do truly love each other but the words never managed to come out.

That day Dakota had a volleyball game. She was on the national U.S team.

She was also in Canada getting ready for a big game.

Dakota's POV

Today I had a volleyball game against Canada. I finished getting ready and went into my teammate's hotel room because I wanted her to braid my hair.

"Keira can you braid my hair?" I asked my teammate walking into her hotel room because I stole her spare key.

"Of course." She replied sitting up.

She got up to get the hair ties. She got them and braided my hair.

SKIP TO WHEN SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENS 😍😍

Keira finished braiding my hair and I got on my uniform. I put a sweatshirt and sweatpants over it and filled up my water bottle and got ready to go. I went into facetime and called Madison because we were about to leave for the game.

She answered after 2 rings.

"Hey buggy!" Madison said smiling.

I smiled and replied, "Hi lovey! Wanna say hi to Keira she's right next to me."

She nodded and Keira said hi.

10 MINUTES LATER 🤭🤭

Keira, Madison, and I were talking when one of Keira and I's teammate's knocked and told us we had to go.

"Bye love we have to go now!" I pouted and spoke sadly

She whined a little then spoke, "Bye bear, I-I love you." She smiled slightly.

Keira looked at me and smiled.

I looked back at my girlfriend on the phone and then smiled, "I love you too bubby."

We both kissed the camera and hung up. Keira and I hugged because that was the first time I have ever said I love you to someone. We got our bags and water bottles and then walked out the door.

No one's POV

Dakota repeated those words in her head for the rest of the day.

I love you.

I TALK ❤️

This one was different so yeah enjoy.

366 words