𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 - 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑎

Warinings: swearing

Request by: strawberryfilmz

Maggie's POV

Nailea and I have been dating for almost a year now and she hasn't told anyone other then her friends Larray, Charli, and Dixie. I don't want to rush her but it's annoying how I can't even kiss or show any affection to my girlfriend out of the house. She's been getting shipped with this 'Vinnie' guy and it's super aggravating. It's so obvious he likes her. It doesn't help that they are bestfriends too. He flirts with her all the time.

Anyways right now we are all at James's, playing real life among us. (Pretend that you're there instead of quen) I was dark blue.

Charli and I were both imposters. We looked at each other and smirked. Now let the games begin.

I was planning on killing Vinnie first because you know, obvious reasons. I found Vinnie in the basement all by himself. I took the chance and killed him. He wasn't even fast. After i killed that mf I found Charli with Noah and Nailea doing tasks in the bedroom upstairs. Charli looked at me and smirked. We both nodded planning on a double kill. I pointed at Noah a bit and she nodded.

I sprinted at Noah and killed him. "Gotcha bitch." I said to him. I looked at Charli to see her repeatedly stabbing Nai. We both laughed then sprinted down the stairs and outside.

"I just killed your girlfriend." Charli said smiling feeling proud of what she just did. Little did we know LilNasX was right behind us.

Nas spoke up shocked, "Omg. Your dating Nai?" I looked at Charli then back to him.

"Who said it was Nai?"

He looked at me, "Your the only single girls it's not that hard."

I looked at Charli and started chasing her. "You fucking bitch." She started running as fast as she could.

Everyone was outside now because they heard our conversation.

Vinnie looked sad.

Nailea looked pissed.

As soon as we got back to them Nailea said pissed, "Maggie can I speak to you."

I looked at her and nodded. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me in one of James's bathrooms. "Why the fuck did you out me to everyone." She said sternly. I smacked my mouth because of how crazy she sounded.

"I didn't out you love, what do you mean?" I replied.

"Yes you did. Why would you tell Nas? I'm not out yet!" She yelled.

"Again," I spoke louder then last time, "I didn't out you. He was behind me and Charli and Charli said 'I killed your girlfriend' so I didn't out you."

Nailea screamed, "Yes you did! Because if you didn't no one would fucking know!" I looked at her pissed off and then yelled at her level,

"Nailed we have been in a relationship for almost a year! You haven't told anyone other than 3 fucking people! How do you think I feel when Vinnie flirts with you? And how you don't stop him? When I can't show affection to my girlfriend in public, or even at a fucking friends house because you're too scared of what people think!"

She looked away. "Wow and you can't even face me. Such a fucking coward." I whispered for only her to hear and then got out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

You looked at Vinnie and flipped him off and mouthed 'fuck you'. You grabbed your phone and then walked out of the front door into your car.

Dixie ran after you (you're best friends) and went into your car amd sat in the passenger's seat. You looked at her and started balling your eyes out. She hugged you. "Why am I not good enough for her. Why Dixie why." You snuffled into her ear.