Chapter 7

It's the next day, and Law is driving to school. Law was already asleep when Corazon arrived home last night, and when Law woke up, he was gone the following morning. He doesn't blame him though, his bosses are always giving him something to do.

Law and his friends are about a week into Grand Line high. They are still getting some attention, but not as much as the first few days. Shachi and Penguin are relishing in the attention, and Ikkaku and Jean also don't mind the school. Law can't help but worry though they will get bored one day and cause some trouble. Not only will he never hear the end of it from his Dad, but is grandpa will probably put him in some sort of military school.

Law knows that if he didn't hang out with Shachi, Penguin, Ikakku, and Jean, that he wouldn't get in trouble at all, but he doesn't care one bit. They are the only friends he has, and he will never leave them for any reason. Even if he does get kicked out of every school in the area.

Law has also come to the conclusion that Luffy needs attention 99% of the time and is VERY touchy feely. Luffy is always grabbing his wrist, and walking really close to him. But the thing is, Luffy isn't doing it on purpose, it's just how he is.

Law is the exact opposite of that, so it is unsettling most of the time. Law doesn't like to be touched, or even talked to for that matter. But something about the younger male interests Law. But he doesn't know what.

In the midst of all his random thinking, he realized that he has already arrived at the school. He parks and gets out of his car, grabbing his backpack and black bomber jacket. The weather has been getting colder lately.

Law puts on his jacket, and whips his backpack on his shoulder, and walks out of the parking lot. Before he could go inside and find his friends, a voice yells out to him. "Toraooooo waitttt!"

Law instant reaction at the nickname and voice is to pretend he doesn't hear it, and speed walk inside, but he knows Luffy would yell for him louder and cause a scene if he did that, so he just stops and turns around.

An emotionless expression is stitched onto Laws face, while Luffy runs to him with something in his hand, with a few people following behind him.

Luffy stops in front of Law, and now that he can see them closer, Luffys friends stand there next to him. Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, and Robin. Law remembers Sanji, Zoro, and Nami from when Luffy and Law were walking to world history together the other day.

Lufffy opens his mouth to say something to Law but is stoped when Usopp stepped forward.

Usopp grabs Luffys shoulder and pulls him back. He whispers in Luffys ear, even though it was loud enough for Law to hear.

"T-this is the guy you borrowed the hoodie from?" Usopp hides behind Luffy and sneaks a few glances at Law. Law raises up an eyebrow at the weird behavior. The mention of the hoodie made Law look into Luffys hands. The thing he is carrying is indeed the hoodie that he gave Luffy yesterday.

"Yes, it is! This is Torao!" Luffy laughs at Usopp, while pointing to Law.

"That's Trafalgar Law, Luffy! I heard that he has fought and beat 20 guys at his old school single handedly!" Usopp gulped.

'What kind of rumors is this school spreading about me!?' Law thinks angrily, recalling nothing about fighting 20 guys by himself. He tries to overall avoid violence, so even if he did end up in a fight, he would walk away.

Law grips his backpack string, and feels a vein pop out of his forehead. "That's absurd-"

"I-I have a thousand fighters who can beat you up if you tried anything on us so...don't try anything fishy!" Ussop interrupted, moving from behind Luffy and giving Law his best intimating look.