Chapter 13

It's the next day, and Law needed the much deserved sleep.

Corazon of course interrogated Law on how it went at Luffys home and dinner. Law kept the responses short, not wanting to reveal the fight or homecoming.

Bepo seems back to normal, and he jumped up to Law when he came home last night. Law was glad the puppy was as good as new, and he was honestly thankful that Luffy said he should keep him.

It was Friday morning, and Law couldn't stop thinking about one person. Monkey D. Luffy. He could barely sleep last night because the person kept on popping up in his thoughts.

It's very...strange, how Law has been acting around Luffy. His normal rough exterior and blunt attitude is still there, don't get it wrong, but he has been expressing other emotions. Other emotions Law has been hoping he would never have to feel in his life. His mind has refused to name these emotions. It's not time yet, he HAS to make sure they are true emotions.

He gets out of bed, and gets ready for the day. He felt extra lazy today, so he didn't bother to brush his hair, Shachi and Penguin says it looks better when it's unruly anyways. He puts on his favorite hoodie (the one he let Luffy borrow), and some ripped black jeans. He slipped on his white air forces, and grabbed his backpack as well.

Corazon took the car this morning, so he will have to take the bus. Law actually doesn't mind the bus, he usually just plugs in his headphones and takes a little nap.

He leaves his house, and waits by the bus stop. After a few minutes, the bus arrived and he is already on his way to school.

Law puts on a 90's hip hop playlist, and tries to gets some shut eye.

He is thinking about his exams. He gets his grades today, but he's pretty confident they are going to be high percentages.

'Strawhat-ya.'

And Bepo as well, he has healed very fast. He'll be home by himself today, but Law made sure there was plenty of food and water.

'Strawhat-ya.'

Law can not wait for the weekend. He can sleep all he wants. He will finally get a break from all his crackhead friends, as well as the person who he has been seeing a lot lately....

'Strawhat-ya.'

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Law curses and rips his headphones out of his ears. He wants to shake his head vigorously until Luffy disappears from his mind, but the people on the bus are already startled from Laws outburst.

This is not happening right now. Law, has feelings for someone? No, no, must be some misunderstanding. He will do anything in his power to avoid Luffy today. These thoughts need to disappear, and Law needs to take a break away from Luffy.

_______________

"Toraooooooo!"

Law slaps his hands on his face and drags them down. Of course they would see each other during lunch. Law should've ate on the rooftop. Law looks behind him, and sees a smiling Luffy marching toward his table. Luffys friends are following behind him.

Shachi, Penguin, and Ikkaku snicker, while Jean just smiles.

"Damn, he just won't leave you alone, won't he?" Shachi teases.

Penguin laughs. "You guys have gotten really close!"

Law glares at them and angrily pokes at his ramen. "I didn't ask for a stingy monkey to randomly come into my life and annoy me every second of my life."