Chapter 16

SHOUTOUTS! 

Last chapter, the first three people to comment their favorite characters gets a shoutout! And these three wonderful people did that:

Kittyluver4life

PinMeToTheWallSakusa

hehe_yeeyee

Thank you guys for commenting. Now on to the chapter!

Luffy opened the door to his apartment. Ace perked at Luffy entering, and smiles at his brother. "Hey Lu! How was it?"

Luffy grins and sits next to Ace on the couch. "It was fun! The movie was so good!"

Ace laughs and turns off the TV, facing Luffy to give him all his attention. "Yeah? Did Law like it?"

Luffy suddenly froze at the name, and it didn't go unnoticed by Ace that his cheeks were darkening a little. Aces eyes bulged at his little brother. "Y-yeah, He said it was not bad." Luffy looked down at his lap at the thought of Law. Something was going to happen in that car. Luffy wasn't stupid, he knew where Law was looking at.

Ace opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it, no words would come out. Sabo came from the hallway, just now noticing Luffy came home. "Hey!"

Luffy looked up at Sabo and beams. "Sabo! The movie was awesome!"

Sabo chuckles at Luffys excitement. "I bet it was!" Sabo noticed he was receiving harsh staring, so he glanced at Ace. Ace was looking at Sabo, his face filled with the calling for help.

"What is it Ace?" Sabo asked, which made Luffy look at him as well.

Ace forced a fake laugh, and Sabo definitely knew something was up. "Just come sit with us! Lu is going to tell us about the movie!"

Sabo listened, and he sat in the lounge chair in front of the couch Ace and Luffy are sitting at.

Luffy smiles, thinking back about how much he enjoyed the movie. "So this boy, he wants to become the pirate king. He needed to find the island of Raftel, where the one piece was. But he needed a strong crew to help him fight the marines and other bad pirates!"

Sabo smiled at his brother being so excited. Ace did as well, but he still looked a little shook.

"There was lots of cool fights, and he defeated the evil pirate blackbeard at the end! And found the one piece! Oh! and a guy from school named Kidd watched it with us because his girlfriend ditched him! And then after the movie... Torao drove me he...re..." Luffy slowed down toward the end of his explanation, and Luffy looked down at his lap again.

Sabo raised an eyebrow, a little concerned. "You okay Luffy?"

Ace waved his hand which caught Sabos attention. You couldn't see Luffys face since it was tilted down, but Ace pointed to the back of Luffys neck. Sabo looked a little closer and the back of his neck was painted with a pink color.

Sabos eyes widened and Ace nodded eagerly, as if he was saying "See?!". Luffy was blushing at the mention of Torao...Law?

Sabos mind thought of many different things at once. Did something happen between them? Did Law do something to Luffy? Against his will? "Luffy." Sabos voice was stern, and it was more like a command to look up at him.

Luffy looked up, which revealed his dark cheeks, but his face was confused at his older brother. "What is it sabo?"

"Did Law do something to you?" Sabo eyes turned dark and he was fully focused on Luffys next response. He was prepared do anything, even if it was going to Laws house to teach him a lesson.