Chapter 15

"Lu! Where are you going?" Ace asks as he watched Luffy hurriedly put his vans on by the door. Luffy was also in full clothing, which never happens on the weekend, except if he goes out. He's wearing black jeans, a red hoodie, and some black and white vans. And of course, paired with his strawhat.

"I was supposed to meet Torao at the movie theater at 4, but it's now 4:23! He's going to kill me..."

Ace jumped up from the couch and walked over to Luffy, leaning on the wall to look down at him. "Oh, a date?"

Luffy frowned up at Ace. "No!" He finished putting his shoes on, and he stood up. "We are going to see the Pirate King movie!" He excitedly announces.

Ace grinned at his younger brother. "You've always wanted to see that movie."

"Yup!"

Sabo walked in the living room from the hallway, dressed in comfy clothes. He tilted his head at his brothers. "Are you guys going somewhere?"

Ace shook his head. "Nope, Lu is though."

Sabo nodded. "Ah I see, hanging out with your friends?"

"Nah, i'm going to see a movie with Torao!"

Sabo raised an eyebrow. "A date?"

Ace snickered into his hand while Luffy crossed his arms. "No! I'm not going on a date with Torao!"

Ace smirked. "Why are you getting so defensive, Lu?"

Luffy face turned pink in anger and he punches his shoulder lightly. "Because your being mean!"

"There's no problem with going on a date with a guy, Luffy." Sabo says, enjoying seeing his brother getting more and more embarrassed.

"I know! It's just, it's not a date." Luffy pouted at them.

"Well, do you like Law~?" Ace teases, feeling satisfied when Luffy hit him again, but this time harder.

"N-no! He's just a special friend!"

Sabo and Ace look at each other, and then burst out laughing. Ace held his stomach while Sabo laughed so hard he fell on the ground, using an arm to support him up.

Luffys eyebrows bent down, and he looked away from bus laughing brothers stubbornly. "What's so funny?!"

Ace coughed a few times from his laughing. "A special friend? What the hell is a special friend? Bahahaha!"

Sabo wiped a tear. "Your too funny Luffy, we won't tease you anymore, you better get going before your too late."

Luffy whipped his phone out. 4:27.

"Crap! I need to go! Bye Ace! Bye Sabo!" Luffy opened the door and was going to run to get the bus, but before he could leave, Sabo grabbed his wrist.

Luffy looked back. "What? I gotta gooo!"

Sabo looked seriously at Ace, and when the both nodded toward each other, they looked back to Luffy. "Be home before 10pm. Text me when you get to the movie theater. If Law doesn't pay for the tickets and snacks then i'm going have a little chat with h-"

"Sabo!! I'll be fine, I got to go!" Luffy pulled his wrist from Sabos grip and hurried out the apartment.

Sabo sighed before shutting the door. Hs scratching his head "Aish, Luffy is growing up."

Ace nodded, and smiles at his brother. "Indeed he is."

_______________

'I knew he would be late.' Law thought as he stood near the entrance of the movie theater. It was currently 4:35 and Law has yet to see Luffy. He was glad he lied and told Luffy to come at 4. Law himself has only been here for about 10 minutes.