7

Percy stood before his family in disbelief. What were they thinking believing a fourteen year old's word. Why were they going against the ministry?

When Percy was five, he remembers to this day, the Ministry had brought back order into this world after Voldemort's defeat. They had restored the shops, the houses, the people and everything in between. He grew up in a generation where the ministry fixed everything.

But now they were suddenly changing alliances, suddenly forming a secret society? And when he asked why, the only things he got from his family were Fred and George's rude comments. The same two boys he practically raised.

No one understood that Percy was just 18, there was a lot in this world that he didn't understand but for some reason no one seemed to care.

So holding his trunk in one hand, and his wand in the other, Percy Weasley turned his back to his crying mother, to his disappointed father and siblings who never understood him. It was probably for the best, he had to focus on himself.

Audrey sat with her family as they laughed and enjoyed. She loved her small family, they were so in sync with her, they loved each other.  Even with the thought of voldemort being back, the family stuck to being happy, there wasn't much they could really do, and even if the fear of a potential war lingering over  their heads forced them to spend some time together, was it really that bad?

Audrey didn't know what she believed. She didn't know if she believed Harry or if she  believed the ministry. She had grown with much trust on the ministry considering how they had fixed everything and got things back in action after the first wizarding war, but  with everything that happened in her fifth, sixth and seventh year, Audrey didn't completely disregard Harry's opinion.

With work piling up for her over the weekend, Audrey decided to leave for her apartment.

Percy wasn't sure where he was going to go. He thought of going to Oliver's, but he seemed to have his own problems. (a/n: Hehehe chapter 46 of 'Knock on wood'). Plus Oliver Wood lived quite far from Percy and popping up at his house with no notice wouldn't be too nice.

He felt angry and hopeless. He had never stood up to his family like this and he didn't know what to do anymore or where to go.

Audrey sat in her room, alone, with files piled up next to her as she went through each one, when she heard a loud knock. With a sigh she walked up to the door and opened it up.

"I-were we meeting up today?" Audrey asked, "Oh no! I didn't remember we were! I'm so sorry I'm swamped with work and-"

"-No-I just came here" Percy looked at his feet with his shoulders slumped and his hands barely gripping his trunk.

Audrey noticed the Trunk behind him, "Are you going somewhere?"

His hands ran through his hair and his voice cracked, "I don't know"

With a cup of now cold tea in his hand, Percy sat on Audrey's sofa with no words to exchange. She sat across from him, wanting to give him time to think things through but also wanting to know what happened.

"Can I stay here?" Percy finally spoke up, "Just for a day or two"

Audrey did not hesitate to answer yes. Her apartment was small but she could figure out a way to find some space for Percy, he needed it.

"Percy...What happened?" Audrey finally asked.

"I-I left"