18

Percy's eyes opened up to the bright light he was surrounded with. His eyes immediately closed again, tighter than normal. He felt his body ache, a stiff neck, a sore back and tired shoulders. He felt every single muscle in his body, stiff and uncomfortable, but he had no will or energy to move.

He stayed put for who knows how long before slowly opening his eyes again, this time ready for the light to fall in. His neck slowly moved to the side, trying to figure out what was happening.

He felt confused and didn't really remember anything. Was he hungover? Did he drink too much? Did he sleep in a bad posture?

He let out a small groan ask his neck strained. He moved his head to the other side. That's when he saw a figure laying on a chair. He blinked a few times but he wasn't sure who it was. Percy had really bad eyesight and he couldn't really focus past the ache.

He wanted to say something but his voice felt non existent. Taking a few breaths in and out, Percy jogged up the courage to sit up. He kept telling himself to get up but his body procrastinated, too tired and too weak. His throat felt dry and it was an awful feeling.

He didn't know how much longer he stared at the ceiling until he heard someone walk into the room. The footsteps came closer before stopping.

"Audrey" Percy heard a woman say, "wake up" she whispered. "Go get some food for yourself, go home maybe, take a break"

A few moments later there was a reply, "I will, can you check up on him first?"

The footsteps came closer and Percy who had apparently closed his eyes opened them slowly again.
"You're awake! Thank Merlin!" Iris said in a low voice. Percy didn't respond. He could see Iris' face almost clearly, she was close enough.

She raised her pointer finger, "follow this with your eyes"
She moved the finger from side to side and Percy followed.

Iris nodded. "Does your body ache?"

Percy nodded very slowly with a not so pleasant expression.

"Do you know your name?"

Percy's throat was dry and he wasn't sure if he wanted to speak. He just wanted to sit up. Iris seemed to have caught that when Percy opened and closed his mouth without a word.

"Okay, let's get you some water first, sorry I should've done that before" she helped him sit up and he felt the soreness all over. Audrey passed him a glass of water and he slowly Drank it.

"Can you tell me your full name?"

"Percy Weasley"

"You're at St. Mungo's hospital I'll explain everything in a minute, just answer these questions for me"

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Six"

"Do you know her?"

"That's Audrey"

"And me?"

"Iris"

"Tell me what you're feeling right now"

"A bad headache, a ringing in my ear, my body hurts....everywhere"

"That's okay. Do you know how long you've been out?"

"No?"

"Four days"

"What happened?"

"What do you remember?"

Percy's head was pounding and he was struggling to think clearly. He knew what happened but it was just not coming to him yet, "Nothing much really"