8.

After spending half the day trying to get over the pounding in his head, Percy was slowly starting to come back to his senses. That's when it hit him, he had really left home, he had really left his family and he had nowhere to go. He knew he had to find a place to live, even if it was going to be temporary.

He opened the daily prophet for any sort of listings, anything he could afford, anything he could manage.

"What are you doing?" Audrey walked up to his side, reading the paper. "Are you already looking for a house!?"

"I have to" Percy said.

"No you don't. You need to calm down, let go for a few days, then think about how you're going to handle the situation!" Audrey never thought Percy Weasley would give up so easily. She snatched the paper from the table and rolled her eyes at him, "Come on, we are going out"

"I need that back" Percy sighed.

"No, you're going to let your brain rest for a while and stop stressing out about this situation" Audrey said sternly. "If you keep stressing out, you'll make a bad decision, you'll choose anger over logic"

Percy narrowed his eyes at Audrey, "I'm not going out"

"Yes you are, you need some fresh air"

After much persuasion, Percy had agreed to go out for some fresh air. It wasn't that late into the day, only half past noon, they had a lot of time to spare. Although working was an option, one they didn't want to choose.

Iris woke up only a while earlier but refused to get out of bed on a weekend.
"You should come with us" Audrey offered.

"Where exactly are you going"

"I don't know yet, just out of this house, anything that will get his mind out of all of this" Audrey told Iris as she tied her hair into a ponytail. "Any suggestions?" Iris eyed her friend with a smirk on her face. "What?" Audrey asked.

"Nothing" Iris chuckled.

Audrey knew exactly what Iris was getting at, "Oh come on! Cut it out" She glared at her.

"I'm not saying anything" Iris said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"This is not a date" Audrey whispered, "we're friends"

"You wish it were though, don't you?" Iris asked.

"No!"

"So you're telling me that you don't find him even a little attractive in any way?"

"No. That's it! I told you not to bring this up again!" Audrey told her. Iris had been suggesting this since she saw Percy at the World Cup. She had pestered Audrey for a month straight but Audrey wasn't interested. The only thing she was interested in was making a friend so she could survive work.

After being forced out of the house, Percy apparated with Audrey to a muggle town. Audrey was rather familiar with muggle things considering she had grown up with a lot of muggle culture.

Despite walking in a busy city with so much to see, Percy seemed to still stay in his own headspace. Audrey was worried that he was stressing himself out too much. He needed to clear his head up before thinking about what to do.

Audrey wasn't sure how to help him. He seemed genuinely sad.
"Perce.." Audrey stopped in her tracks and Percy followed suit, "You can talk to me, tell me"

"I was trying to protect them, to talk them" He sighed, "but they refused to even listen to me, like always" He muttered the last part under his breath, but Audrey heard it.