12

Percy Weasley felt like he was stuck in a dream. He could see everyone around him, he could hear everyone around him, but like in a strange dream, he wasn't sure what was happening. 
He could tell that something was wrong, that something was weird. He felt his breath quicken. He felt his feet on the floor as he walked. But something about this world just didn't seem right. 

He wanted to wake up, he wanted to feel normal again. Desperation was washing over him but he wasn't able to do what his mind wanted him to. 

He didn't know how long he had been stuck in this daze, he didn't know what had happened before this daze but he was unable to come out of it. 

He could see through his rather blurry vision, the ministry. He remembered talking to Crouch, sitting at his desk working, but he couldn't tell what was  real and what wasn't. 

He remembered lunch it was lunch time, but he didn't go for it. Something about this just didn't feel right. 

The days seemed to go by in a blur  and each day seemed to be getting hazier. He was unsure of why he felt so exhausted and out of it, but he couldn't tell.

Percy felt like he was moving in slow motion, like the world around him had picked up speed and he was stuck in his own time. Everything around him just moved continuously but his body didn't. 

His body didn't, until he saw her. He saw her pulling her hair back as she ran towards the elevator, her things flying behind her. She missed the elevator and stood there with a sigh, waiting for the next one. 

Suddenly, Percy was snapped out of this hazy life. He was walking closer to her and she saw him. She stared at him, with anger, no, with rage. She looked away not wanting to make a conversation. 

"Audrey-"

She didn't reply, she just walked away. Not a single word. 

Percy felt like he was about to lose all his consciousness. What was happening to him? He felt so numb all the time. Why was this happening?

Audrey knew not to waste her time over Percy. She had more important things in life, like herself. She knew that if she spent too much time thinking about him, she wouldn't have enough time to care for herself, but all that tough nature seemed to have disappeared when Audrey saw Percy standing there. He looked so- so not like himself. Something about him was different. Audrey wanted to ask him. Why did you lead me on?  Why did you kiss me? Why did you just disappear for a week? Why are you back? But instead she walked away. 

A/N 
I think the rest of my chapters are all going to be like 500- 1000 words. Its not much about what's going on outside or 'in the books' but more of the internal struggle for the two. I don't know, I haven't decided anything. 
Thanks for reading though!
Aisla Wrenn Xx