5

"Well, Shit"

"Well, Shit"

•----------••✦ 𝓟𝓦 ✦••----------•

Audrey was excited for the Quidditch cup. It had been a while since she went to any quidditch matches and this was the World Cup.

She had always been a quidditch fan ever since she was a little girl, although she never played the sport, she enjoyed watching tournaments and matches.

Audrey and her two friends, Adeliene and Iris, set out with the whole face paint and flags drama, excited to be watching.

Percy was just as excited about it, especially for his family to meet the ministry officials and show them that he had done things to be proud of.

He met up with his friends from school and they excitedly talked about the tournament.

"Who do you think will win?" Oliver Wood asked them.

"Bulgarians Ofcourse! Viktor Krum is in their team!" Alexander, who used to be his dorm mate in school said with full confidence.

"I'll bet you on that," Oliver grinned, "the Irish will win for sure. Their team is better, the other team only has Krum"

"Krum's enough to win"

The match was exciting and Percy enjoyed seeing both his friends be wrong about the match, or half right. He made his way to his family's tent to check on them when his eyes landed on Audrey.

She was with her two friends, like she said she would be and Percy didn't know why he went up to her to talk.

"Percy! Fun match?" Audrey asked.

"Rather interesting, I see you were supporting the right team" He chuckled at the green and white hearts on her cheeks.

"I know my Quidditch" she grinned. Audrey then turned to her friends, "this is Iris and Adeliene" She introduced, "my best friends,"

Percy shook hands with both of them, and this was the first time Audrey had seen Percy show this side of himself to people outside work.

When at the ministry, everyone expects Percy Weasley to be formal and poised, but when he was with Audrey he was pretty loose and casual.

Percy believed in making a good first impression with people, and even though he was very carefree with his friends, all of them had see this side of Percy first.

Audrey was amused by how quickly his mannerism changed when he met new people but didn't comment on it as to not mock him.

"Percy Weasley" He introduced himself.

"We know" One of them chuckled. Percy raised a brow and looked at Audrey who rolled her eyes at her friends.

Audrey's friends were a fun batch. They were always looking for trouble but also very serious when it came to their work. Iris was a healer at St. Mungos and Adeline had her own shop in Diagon Alley.