11

The two ended up walking around the city, watching people go by, going around and looking at things they had never seen together. Audrey seemed to have much knowledge about muggle things, she had spent a lot of her time in the muggle world.

Though Percy had seen a lot of Muggle things growing up thanks to his father, Percy was still new to a lot of things around them.
"Have you ever driven a car?" Audrey asked Percy.

"My dad let my fly the Ford Anglia once but never after that, Fred,George, and Ron took it without permission and none of us were really allowed to do anything with it after that" Percy chuckled.

"I've always been fascinated by muggle transport, and we did have a car but I got too sucked into the wizarding world" she told him.

"You're not old and dying" Percy smirked, "You still have time"

Audrey didn't say anything for a few seconds, before a smug smile spread across her face.

Audrey and Percy stood under a rather eerie looking apartment building.
"We aren't going to steal are we?" Percy whispered.

"Just borrow" Audrey replied casually, "third floor"

They went up the stairs as Percy complained, "Wait a second, this isn't right. Who's house are we going to?" Percy asked.

"My ex-boyfriend's" Audrey replied, "He owes me after being an arse" She told him, opening the door with magic and making sure they were quiet.

"What!?" Percy wasn't too pleased about this.

"Lighten up!" Audrey told him, "Accio!" The keys came flying to her, "He's a muggle, I never got the chance to drive, we didn't date long enough"

They both made their way back down, "Are you sure about this?" Percy asked.

"Don't worry, I'll put a balancing charm and a few others" Audrey said.

"No! About the stealing"

"Yes! He cheated on me, I should've done this long ago" Audrey said, a little angrily.

Percy was a little mad too, why would he do such a horrible thing?
"Fine, but this better not be my last day here!"

"It won't" Audrey walked up to a car, "you ready?"

"Sure" Percy walked up to the car before he noticed Audrey getting on the motorcycle next to him, grabbing the helmet which was hanging from the handle. He almost choked on his spit, "I thought-I- never mind" with a shaky breath he sat down behind her, "Please be careful"

Audrey zoomed through the empty- ish streets, enjoying the wind caressing her face. Percy, behind her, clutched tight to her waist, shakily warned her every few seconds. It took him a while to warm up and trust the motorbike but when he did, it was amazing.

"I can't believe we're doing this" He said.

"Me too!" Audrey told him with grin on her face.

After safely dropping the motorbike and keys back, the two apparated to Florean Forstecue's ice cream store.

"This has been perfect" Audrey told him. She really felt at ease when Percy was around. She trusted him, something about that warm smile caused that.

"And the most near death experience I've ever had!" Percy's heart was still racing, "I've never broken such a big rule"

"Stay with me and you will" Audrey winked at him, "what's life if you don't break a few rules. Rather boring, I tell you"