9.

"So, where to next?" Percy asked with his hands in his pockets as they walked out of the skate center.

"We have half the day left to do whatever we want, what do you want to do?" Audrey asked with a smirk.

"You're the muggle expert" He shrugged.

And so the two went to what Audrey called an Arcade. It was full of games and extended back into a bowling alley.

When it came to bowling, Percy was surprisingly good. He had spent seven years straight with Oliver Wood, he was bound to rub off on Percy.

After a long day of exciting events, Audrey took Percy to a small pub that she loved. Ever since she turned seventeen, she had been visiting it with her friends. Her muggle ID said she was 21 thanks to magic and she made one for Percy too.

She ordered him a drink to try and lets just say, Percy Weasley was not much of a drinker.

Percy had known Audrey for a year, but she was a very closed off person. He had never seen her so out there with people. She was talking to random strangers (to him at least) and telling him stories about her time at Hogwarts.

Audrey had known Percy for a year, but she had never felt these butterflies in her stomach before. What Iris had said to her had sunk in and stayed with her. Maybe she hadn't realized it before, maybe she was just in denial, but now she felt confident around him and she felt like she could be herself, if that wasn't something she didn't know what it was.

Percy had always known how he felt about Audrey. She was this force that just came at her and he had no intention to stop it whatsoever. Seeing this new side of Audrey made him even more aware of his feelings, almost as if he had accepted them.

Slightly drunk, the two head back on the streets, laughing at nothing in particular.

"Thank you" Percy said.

Audrey smiled a rather confused smile, "for what?"

"This, keeping my head out of this drama for a day. I needed this"

"That's what friends are for" She told him.

Audrey opened the door to her empty apartment and flicked the light on. Her dining table was full of files that she was supposed to go through for work but she went out with Percy instead, which might've been worth it, but it meant working all night.

With a sigh, she walked further into the house and Percy followed. "You're not actually going to do all that work are you?"

"Of course I am" Audrey pulled her hair up in a bun.

"But it's too late, you should sleep"

Audrey shook her head, "Like I said before, bottom of the food chain. A little more effort and I'll be able to do something other than this." She told him, "If that means losing some sleep, then so be it" She walked back out to the dining table and Percy followed.

"No, you won't be able to do it properly and that would be a lot worse, doing all this all over again" Percy pulled her back by the arm.

"Well, work is work" Audrey told him, but she was weak. When did Percy Weasley touching her arm send goosebumps all over?

"Can't you do something with magic?"

"Unfortunately not" Audrey said.

"Well, we can finish it during lunch tomorrow" Percy was stubborn. When did stubbornness become attractive? "I'll help you"