10 | Introspective: IV

100%
██████████

A/N
Couple of things.
First of all, I've been trying to work on editing my last chapters in grammatical and small ways, so there's no need to go back and read. Only significant thing that was really changed was when Y/N's uncle says [favorite nickname] it was now changed to Silent Princess as Y/N's nickname.
Second of all, canonically, Link is approximately 5'7 in Twilight Princess. But for the sake of our tall girls I'm changing his height to at least 6'4. Like, I'm literally 5'7 irl come on 😭
Lastly, to give you all what I've deprived us of. Enjoy! <3

Introspective adj

Introspective adj. characterized by examination of one's own thoughts and feelings.

Published: March 3rd, 2021
Word count: 14,378

__________________________
▲‌

     ༄ In the deep elevations of the mountains at a lakebed by the name of Hylia sleeps a powerful light possessed by that of the spirit Lanayru. It is within this sacred shrine that many Hyruleans come to pay respects, but only one who visits in eons of debt.

     "And that is why, Y/N," the beautiful, curly-haired woman cooed, "it is important to care for Mother Earth that the divine Golden Goddesses have blessed us with." She giggled at the child's big inspective eyes that were easily perceived to hold great reverence in this woman. A loving smile tainted her lips and her focus redirected to a singular flower growing on a pillar beside the wall, arisen from the sacred spring. A countenance of perplexity plastered on her face, she irrevocably let out a hearty laugh, "my, how rare. . .look Y/N." The coy child turned and followed the woman's gaze.

     A mesmerizing flower of light blue centered streaks that faded into white bloomed about a thick stem. A strong pistil sprung out in the middle of said flower with a bright yellow stigma, several thinner pistils of blue stigmas accompanying it. She looked lovely indeed, tempting to rip from the ground and place in a vase to admire back home. But this plant, she was so lovely that she looked better there, in the midst of where you'd never expect to find a flower.

     "You want to know her name?" The woman smiled at the child who kept her eyes locked on this flower. She nodded cheerily. With her same hearty laugh she gave the answer, "Silent Princess." A sound of awe escaped Y/N's lips, "like you call me?" The young girl's innocent remark melted her heart, "yes, just like you. It's rare to see her in such a place, in fact, it's rare to see her at all." The woman pondered, "you know. . .that's why she reminds me of you." Y/N and the woman's eyes met. It became apparent that Y/N was flattered yet confused in her statement. "She's silent, beautiful, extremely rare and nearly extinct, untamable, wild," she continued to add on. Little Y/N's cheeks were visibly pink, "you—you think so?"