01 | Monachopsis: I

A/N

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
MAY CONTAIN DISTURBING CONTENT UNSUITABLE FOR SOME READERS.
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

!IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Please Read
(Especially if you're an og reader!)

Hello!
I'd like to thank all my readers who have kept up with my story this far! Welcome back!
The story has been changed (almost) entirely in hopes of making it much more interesting.
If you've already read it before, please read again! It's (almost) completely different!
I also apologize, I did delete the OG chapter 1 and 2, but I've posted the rest of the old fic for those who requested it. As new chapters come I'll be archiving the old ones in case anyone still wants them.

I hope you enjoy!

Follow for Story Updates!
My posts will strictly be news and updates for my story.
No, I won't bombard your notifications either.
Feel free to follow to keep up!

Character Introduction:
LINK!

Character Introduction:LINK!

Notable Features:
Everything.
6'4" height. (Aka. 194 cm.)
[Changed his height for my fellow tall girls.]

Age:
19

Time Known:
Approximately 7 years.

[Drawing by me.]

Word Count: 6,292

__________________________
▲‌

     ༄ Hey there.

     Your name is Y/N, right?

     Y/N. How much do you know about love? How deep do you believe it can run?

     . . .how interesting.

     But when it runs deeper than the crevices of your heart down to the deepest artery. . .and your veins that vigorously do their job of keeping you alive fill of poison that pumps throughout and into your brain. That very poison that began at the heart—where we feel the sentiment of love comes from—drowns out any logic in the mind. Suddenly, you'd do anything for the person you claim to love. Even kill, you might say.

     Yes, what a beautiful thing it's believed to be.

      Y/N. Is there a difference between love and obsession?