Chapter 15: summer

We graduated from high school, started summer, and getting excepted into the college that we want to go to. We all want to go to University of Panem, and so far, Finnick, Annie, Johanna, Cato, Clove and I all got our letters back. And we all got excepted. Peeta got his too but he didn't open his with us. He said he wanted to do it on his own. But he said he did get in. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm just happy that were all going to the same school.

A few minutes later, while we were talking about school and sharing rooms, thresh, glimmer and Marvel all burst through the doors and said they got their letters. We all sit in a circle, with Peeta beside me, and watch them open the letters. They got in too!! He guys decided that they were gonna bunk together and the girls were gonna bunk together. We get to take a tour of the campus in a few days.

We for really board, so we decided to head to the beach. We live about 45 minutes away from the beach, so we would still have a lot of time left to swim.
"I'm gonna crying my surfboard so I can surf." I say.
"You can surf?"asks Peeta, surprised.
"Yeah, I can. And I'm pretty good at it." I say.
"How come we have never seen you surf?" Asks Finnick.
"Because I met you before the summer, and I didn't live here last summer." I explain.
"Yeah, but we went swimming in the ocean a few weeks ago before school ended, and you didn't surf." Says Peeta.
"That's cuz I didn't want to." I explain.
"Or maybe you can't." Peeta teases.
"Fine. Don't believe me. Get ready to be surprised." I say. We drive the 45 minute drive and once we get there, I grab my surfboard off the roof of the car and run into the water while everyone watches me. After I finished riding the wave, I come back to shore and they all have the jaws touching the floor.
"And you didn't believe me."I say with a smirk.
"Katniss... That was.....wow! I'm sorry I didn't believe you!" Annie says.
"It's fine." I laugh.
Peeta and I sit on the beach for a while while everyone else is swimming.
"You did great shredding those waves" Peeta says.
"Thanks! It's something I'm actually really good at." I say back.
"Well, your also good at being the best girlfriend ever." He says kissing the tip of my nose.
Everyone else comes back to shore and we decided we wanted to play a game.
"I have an idea!" I say. How about we all take turns surfing and while that person is in the water, the rest of us will judge." I suggest.
"Sounds great! Let's do it!" Peeta says.
"Who wants to go first?" Annie ask.
"I'll go first." Says clove.

Clove runs into the water and catches the biggest wave out there. She shreds it perfectly and once she's finished we all have her score. It's out of 10.
We all chose she was a 9/10.
(I'm to lazy to write all if them surfing)
Johanna went next and got a 7/10. She is ok at surfing. Then glimmer who for a 5/10. She doesn't exactly know how to surf... Then Annie went and she got a 10/10 and so did I, and the boys all got 9/10 except for Finnick who got a 6/10. He doesn't care about any of this. It's kind of funny. We had fun, and decided it was time to go home.

So far my summer is starting off great! Until something had to ruin it...

---------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I tried to get it up as soon as possible. I have been so busy lately. Hope you guys understand. Thanks for all the reads and everything else. This is something I thought I would never be able to accomplish in my life and to have you guys help me means so much! Hope you guys had and awesome valentines day! Anyways, is you have any suggestions for my next chapter, be sure to leave a comment and if I decide to use your suggestion I will be sure to give you credit and a shoutout. Have an awesome night guys! And until next time.....

May the odds be every in your favor❤️