Chapter 20: leaving

Peeta's POV:

Today is the day that I leave. Katniss has been doing everything she can I try and get me to go against what my mom wants me to do. But I told her that I can't. She is really upset about me leaving and I feel so bad. I wish I could spend my college time with her.
"Katniss. My flight leaves in 3 hours. I have about an hour and a half left to hang with you." I say.
"No. I'm not letting you go. You can't leave me." She says.
"I'm sorry Katniss. I wish I could stay." I say kissing her head.
"I'm sorry."

Katniss' POV:

He's leaving. He's actually leaving. My boyfriend is leaving me behind. I can't live without him. What happens if we loose contact. What happens is he finds someone better then me. I can't even think about this.
"I'm coming with you to the airport. I want to say goodbye before you leave." I say.
"Ok." Peeta says embracing me.
"Were gonna miss you bro." Says Finnick.
"I'm gonna miss you to." He says. The girls are comforting me, while the guys are comforting Peeta.
"It's time to go." Says Peeta. We all get into separate cars. I'm in one with Peeta.
"I can't believe you actually leaving." I say.
"I wish I wasn't." Peeta says taking my hand.

After about 10 minutes, we arrive at the airport. He has about another 30 minutes before he has to leave. He does what he needs to do, and then we all go sit. I'm leaning on Peeta, while everyone else is small talking.

PLANE 357. YOU ARE NOW BOARDING.

"That's my plane." Peeta says.
I give him a huge hug and a kiss and then everyone hugs him.
"I'm gonna miss you man." Says Finnick.
"I'm gonna miss you too bro." Peeta says back.
I watch as Peeta starts to walk to the plane. I am sobbing, and I don't want him to go.
"Peeta! Wait!" I scream. I run up to him and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I give him a huge hug and kiss him for what feels like hours.
"I had to do that before you left me." I say. "Bye." I say kissing him one last time. I see tears streaming down his face as he watches me run away. This is it. He is actually leaving. He's leaving me. I watch as he boards his plane and he turns around to look at me one last time through the window. I turn around and run out of the airport and to my car. I get a text message. I wipe my tears away and grab my phone to look at it.

FROM: Peeta❤️

I love you babe.

TO: Peeta❤️

I love you too. Have a safe flight. I hope to see you soon.

FROM: Peeta❤️

See u soon❤️bye

TO: Peeta❤️

Bye.

And now is the start of a new beginning.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Last chapter of this book. There is going to be a sequel, don't worry. There is NO WAY I would end everlark. Anyways, thanks guys so much for 2,360 reads! You guys just mean to much to me. I never thought this would actually happen. Have an awesome day guys! And if your wondering, the sequel to this book is going to be called Back For You. And after that one I'm gonna do a third one and maybe a fourth for the sequel. Thanks again guys for all the support with writing my story. It's weird that I started on New Year's Eve and it got 90 100 reads that night, and now it's march and I'm at 2,360 reads! That's sick! Well, my first book is done, and now on to the next one! And until next time....

May the odds be ever in your favor❤️