Chapter 16: followed.

Katniss' POV:

After we surfed, we decided to go back to my house for a sleepover. Everyone went to their own homes to get their stuff and then we will all meet up at my house.

While i was walking home, I started to get this really weird feeling in my stomach. I felt like I was being watched. I just put that thought at the back of my head and kept walking. But then I heard a branch break. I started to get really anxious that something bad was going to happen to me. But I tried to ignore it. But I couldn't. So I started walking fast. I turned around to see who was following me, but no one was there. So I just turned around and started walking fast. Until I felt an arm on my shoulder spin me around so I was looking face to face to the person who was following me.
"Get off me!" I scream, trying to break loose of this persons grip. But nothing worked. Then I heard that person let out a slight laugh.
"I said stay away from Peeta, but you obviously didn't care. Now I'm gonna hurt you." She says. That's when I realized who it was.

Delly.

I was so close to my house and I tried so hard to get loose from her grip. But she now had duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. Then I fell to the floor and screamed out in pain. I felt my ankle break. I couldn't concentrate on what was happening because I was in a lot of pain. I turned around and saw Delly laying on the ground passed out. But before I could look at anyone else, I realized that I had hit my head too when she dropped me. Hard enough to knock me out. And that's exactly what I did. I passed out on the side walk.

I woke up on a couch in someone's house. Is this my house? I opened my eyes and searched for the first person I wanted badly. Peeta. Then I saw him sitting at the other end of the couch I was on with my feet in his lap. The girls and the guys were all sitting next to the couch. They all had this worried expression on their faces. They seemed to not know that I was awake, so I decided to speak up.
"Wow. I'm glad I have a lot of people caring for me." I say. They all look at me and build a huge smile on their faces.
"Katniss! Your awake!" The girls scream coming over to me a hugging me. Peeta tries to get up to hug me but once I yelp in pain he realizes that he still has my hurt ankle on his lap.
"Katniss, I'm so sorry! I kind of forgot about your ankle." Peeta says, scratching the back of his head.
"It's ok. Don't worry about it." I say with a smile.
"So, can someone explain to me what exactly happened, cuz I don't remember anything." I ask.
"We all decided to have a sleep over at your house so we went to our houses to get our own stuff. You were outside your house when we walked over and saw you being attacked. We ran over and knocked out whoever that person was. Before we knocked her out, she dropped you on the floor and you fell on your ankle and broke it. You also hit your head. You then passed out and I thought I lost you. So we brought you how and your mom said you only bruises your head. So we put a ice pack on your head and ankle. We were gonna take you today to the doctors to get your ankle checked out." Peeta says with tears In his eyes. "Katniss I feel so bad for you. Once you passed out I thought I lost you. I was so scared." Says Peeta who is now in tears.
"Peeta I'm ok. Just a slight head ache and my foot hurts. I'll be ok. Don't worry." I explain.
"I should have been there for you. I should have walked you home." He says.
"Well what if Delly got us both. Or your dropped me off then went to your house but she got you before. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you died or even for hurt. Peeta I'm ok. Don't worry. I love you and I would never leave you." I say moving my leg aside and leaning on him. I wince in pain, but I don't show it so Peeta doesn't get upset. Everyone comes over and gives me a hug and Peeta just has his head in my hair. He must have been really worried.

I have to go to the doctors now. They have to check out my foot. Peeta decided he was gonna take me. I love him. He is always there for me. Once we get there, they check out my foot and they confirmed it's fractured. So now I have a boot on and I have to wak with crutches. Best summer ever. Something always has to ruin my fun. Peeta said that he will always be with me until my foot gets better. I love him so much. I decided to stay over his house tonight. Once we get there, I'm already so tired that we go up to his bedroom and cuddle. Soon, sleep finds me and I fall into a pit if nightmares.

-------------------------------------------
I just wanted to give a big thanks to @LCDANCER9. You are an amazing person, and I love how I was able to make you happy. Keep up the good work with your stories. They're amazing! Your so talented! Thanks again, and to everyone.... GO READ HER STORIES!! Anyways, have an awesome day love❤️
And thank you guys for 1.17k reads! That's sick! You guys are amazing and i can't tell you how much I love you all! If you have any ideas or suggestions, just leave them in the comments and if I like them I'll use them and give you credit for it by shouting you out. Hope you all have an awesome nice, and until next time...

May the odds be ever in your favor❤️