Chapter 5: disaster

Peeta's POV:

I can't believe this happened. It's been tell days since the dance and Katniss hating me. The dance was on Saturday, now it's Monday. I'm gonna have to face a lot of mad people.
I get ready for school and and walk out of my house. Katniss lives across from me so I see her walking to school by herself.
"Katniss!" I scream.
She looks around and searches for who called her name. Then she realizes it was me. She starts running towards to school.
"Katniss, please stop!" I scream.
"What don't you understand by 'I don't want to see you again'!?" She screams to me.
"I need to talk to you. Please, I'm sorry." I say.
"Sorry won't cut it this time. Now leave me alone!" She screams and runs threw the doors of the school.

Katniss' POV:

I walk out my house to go to school and I hear someone call my name. I live around to see who was calling me and I saw how was calling me.

Peeta.

I start running. I don't want to talk to him. He broke my heart on our first month of dating. I don't want to forgive him. Not yet.

"Katniss, please stop!" He screams.
"What don't you understand by 'I don't want to see you again'?!" I scream.
"I need to talk to you. Please, I'm sorry." He says with guilt in his eyes.
"Sorry won't cut it this time. Now leave me alone!" I scream back to him and then run into the school doors.

I keep running until Annie sees me and stops me. I start crying on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" Annie asks.
"Peeta. He won't leave me alone, and everytime i see him, I break down knowing that the only person I actually loved cheated on me." I say whole crying.
"Finnick, go talk to Peeta. Katniss come with me." Annie orders.
She takes me to the bathroom.
"Sweetie, it's ok. Everything will be ok. The boys can sit at their own table, and we can sit at our own for lunch. We don't need to be anywhere near Peeta." She says trying to comfort me.
"Yeah Peeta won't be anywhere near us." Johanna says.
"Yeah. No Peeta." Says clove. Hearing Peeta's name over and over again just gets me so frustrated and upset. I can't stand it anymore!
"That's it! I can't stand hearing Peeta's name over and over again! I need to get away from here. I'm running away." I say while running out of the bathroom.
"No! Katniss, stop!" Annie screams after me. I keep running and running until I find myself outside of the school.
"Katniss stop!" Annie screams, trying to catch up. She stops and yells to Johanna and the other girls.

Annie's POV:

"Johanna, go get Finnick. Tell him Katniss ran away and that I need help to get her back." I say to Johanna.
"On it." Johanna says back.
"Clove and glimmer. Go pack some food, water, clothes, some blankets, an umbrella and a basket. I feel like were gonna be looking for her for a while." I say to them.

Johanna's POV:

Annie told me to go get Finnick to help me get kat back. Not Peeta cuz I'm sure she doesn't want to see him. I'm running in the hallway to the lunch room. I spot the boys.
"Finnck!" I scream.
"Yeah?"' He asks. He knows I'm scared.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"It's Katniss. She ran away and Annie told me to get you when while she ran after Katniss." I explain. I know Peeta heard because he has guilt in his eyes.
"This is all my fault." Peeta says. "I wish I didn't think Delly was Katniss." He says.
"Huh?" I question.
"You guys never gave me a chance to explain. You keep telling her I cheated on her when I didn't! I was standing up talking to this new guy at our school, and she grabs my shoulders and spins me around, and before I could see who it was, I was kissing her. So I was kissing back thinking it was Katniss. But then I realized that katniss' kisses are soft and sweet, and hers were rough and disgusting. Then I opened my eyes and looked to see Katniss watching me and Delly laughing. Then I ran after her." He explains.
"I'm sorry Peeta. I didn't know." I say to him. He has to tell Katniss. I'm letting him come with us.
"Peeta you have to come with us. The only way she will come home is if she loves you again." I say.
"I was planning on going anyways." He says.

Annie's POV:

Katniss just keeps running and running until leads us to the park. The part is about 3 miles down from our school. I'm not sure how we both could handle running that far. She then just drips down by the fountain and looks like she is about to pass out. She drinks some of the water. I then run up to her and rap her in my arms.
"Katniss, sweetie, you should never hide from your problems. Everyone is probably dreaming out, thinking that your dead. We need to get you back home n-" I get cut off.
"No! I'm not going back to that cheater!" She screams. I see glimmer and clove come running up with what I asked. I texted them before letting them know where we were. I also texted Johanna, she has Finnick. But she also has Peeta. I don't know what's going to happen. We sit on the swing set waiting for Johanna to arrive. Then I see someone walking up.

Johanna.

She has Finnick and Peeta. Katniss doesn't see Them yet because her back is facing towards them.

Katniss' POV:

I see that Annie was looking at someone and gesturing for then to come over here. I then turn my head and see Johanna coming up with Finnick and Peeta. Oh no. Peeta. I get up and start running. Annie grabs my arm and tries to get me to talk to him.
"Let me go!" I scream.
"Katniss..." Peeta says softly.
"I don't wanna hear it now let me go Annie!" I scream.
She let's go. I run to the football field and turn around to make sure no one is following me. It's just me. I lie down on the ground and just think of what hsppened. All I see is the group standing at the top of the hill. Not coming towards me. I then lie back down and close my eyes. I then jerk up when I hear loud footsteps. It's the group running to me. I get up and start running to wherever I can go. But I can't go any further. So I just drop down to the floor and start crying. They all run up behind me and Annie gives me a huge hug. Peeta try's to talk.
"Katn-" I cut him off.
"Peeta please. Just leave me alone."'I say to tired to raise my voice. He then walks away and goes to Finnick's house. I'm so tired to even walk that Finnick picks me up and carries me to his house. And were all sleeping over.

Great. Another night with Peeta.

Just what I asked for.

I'm just gonna ignore him.

No more being his friend.

It's too much for me.

No more being his girlfriend.

Ever.

-----------------
Thanks guys for reading. I thought the story was boring so I had to add some fighting Into it just to make it more interesting for you guys. Plese comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. And please follow and keel reading.

Thanks again guys!❤️