Chapter 10: Delly.

Katniss' POV:

The first day of spring is today. 3 more months of school! Yay! The girls, the guys and I decided that we were all going to go to the same college for school. Delly keeps asking Peeta where he is going to go to for college and never tells her. Why won't she leave him alone. She knows that me and him are dating. Gosh, what an idiot she is. Anyways, I meet Peeta at his locker since he told me too.
"Hey!" I say pecking Peeta's lips.
"Hey babe." He says back. The girls them come up to us.
"Hey kat!" Faith says.
"Hey faith!" I say back.
"Kat do you wanna go to the mall with us after school?" Annie asks.
"Yeah! I'd love to!" I say. Then of course, the person who made me and Peeta break up, walks up.

Paris.

With Delly.

Great now I have to deal with two Delly's. Ugh.

"Hey Peeta!" Paris says pushing me out of the way.
"Don't push Katniss, she's my girlfriend, not you." I felt relieved when Peeta stuck up for me, I just feel like one day he will end up leaving me for her.
"Why not? I mean, she did steal you from Paris." Delly smirks.
"She didn't steal me from Paris, I was already with her when Paris came to the school." Peeta explains.
"Just leave Katniss alone, would ya." Johanna says irritated.
"I'll have to think about that." Delly says. I rolled my eyes, turned around and started walking away. Delly and Paris start to laugh. I turn around and see Delly push Peeta into the lockers and she starts kissing him. My mouth drops open and I run up and push her off.
"DONT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND! NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT YOU'LL BE DEAD WITHEN SECONDS!" I scream at her. She looks frightened. Good, that's what I was going for. She gets up and brushes herself off.
"You just made a huge mistake Katniss Everdeen." She threatens.
"I'm so scared." I say sarcastically.
She walks away. And so do I. I don't walk back to the group. I just need to get out of this school for the day.
"Katniss wait!" Peeta shouts. I stop and turn around looking straight at Peeta.
"Are you ok?" Peeta asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just can't take Delly anymore, now that your my boyfriend, she is never gonna leave me alone." I explain.
"Please don't leave, you can't. School is almost over and then we leave to go to college and she won't bother you anymore." He says.
"I'm not leaving school, I just need a break for a day." I explain.
"Please, just stay for the rest of the day." He takes my hands.
"Fine." I say smiling.
We walk back Inside the school.
"I'll meet you in class, I have to go to the bathroom." I say.
"Ok. See you in class." He says pecking me lips. I walk to the bathroom, and fix my hair and makeup. And then none other than Delly, walks in.
"Well, well, well, look who we have here." She says with a smirk on her face.
"Ugh, what do you want." I say irritated.
"I said you would regret pushing me off of Peeta. And this is the time when you will regret it." She says. She punches my face, and the digs her nails down my cheek which leaves me with a 3 long scratches down my cheek. I'm left laying on the floor, with a stinging face, and a black eyes.
"There. Hope you feel better." Delly says sarcastically walking out of the bathroom. I decided to text Peeta and let him know I'm going to leave school for the day.

To: peeta❤️❤️

Hey Peeta. I'm going home. Something just went down and now I look terriable. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I will see you tomorrow❤️

I go to my locker, grab my stuff and head to my car. I sit down in the car, and I feel my phone buzz.

From: Peeta❤️❤️

Katniss, what happened? Why r u leaving early. R u ok?

To: Peeta❤️❤️

Yeah I'm fine, my head just hurts.

From: peeta❤️❤️

Someone just told me they saw you walking out of the bathroom with a black eye and scratches going down your cheek. Katniss, what happened? I'm leaving school. You need to tell me what happened.

To: Peeta❤️❤️

I'm fine. I'll tell you when you get to my house.

I get to my house and walk inside. I sit on the couch and my eye hurts and my cheek stings. Ugh, why won't Delly just leave me alone. My doorbell rings. I get up and put a hat on to try and cover my face. I open the door and Peeta stand there.
"Come in." I say.
"Katniss, why do you have a hat on?" He asks.
"Just cuz." I say. He then takes off my hat and stand there with he eyes wide open and his mouth open too.
"Katniss! What the heck happened?!" Be says extremely concerned.
"Delly happened." I say rolling my eyes.
"Katniss you have blood all over your cheek and you eye is swollen shut!" He shouts.
"Peeta. I'm ok." I say calmly, grabbing his hands. He runs into the kitchen and grabs an ice pack for my eye, and then he cleans up my cheek.
"Thank you Peeta." I say smiling.
"No problem." He says.
"Do you promise you will always stay with me?" I ask.
"I promise." He says.

"Always."

----------------------------------------
Hey guys! OMG I'm SOOO sorry I haven't updated in so long, I have had a bunch of school work to do. I decided that it's too hard to post everyday so I'm gonna try to post at least 2 to 3 times a week. That will make it easier. Thanks so much for 220 reads! You guys are the best! Please follow and read my story, and I hope you guys have an awesome 3 day weekend. Thanks again so much guys! You rock! ❤️❤️