Disarrayed

Despite hating crowded places all your life today you felt thankful towards the people around you.

At least this can be a distraction from feeling that certain sensation that now pained you more as your eyes remained fixated on the scene before.

At this point, the crowd didn't help much as now your eyes rebelled against your mind to stare at the sight a little longer more than ever.

Something inside you  was awfully fluttering while your boss kept on moving to sides as his striking features were being captured.

He has shown no mistakes moreover exceptionally being professional in the modeling field leaving everyone present there in awe. The hairstyle you've given him were combed neatly as his bangs were placed in both side of his forehead. His mullet peeking out from behind.

His seducing gaze was the kind to leave everyone dazed at his capabilities of being the heartthrob of any decade.

As soon as the lights turned low Taehyung's lips cracked up in a  sweet smile hearing the director praising him for his marvelous work.

Before setting  the cameras for the second take the photographer asked him to take off his coat that hid the red turtle neck tee underneath.

As he was struggling with it suddenly Sua walked closer and helped him take it off. She pulled on it painfully slow as he widely grinned at her over his shoulder when she seemed to compliment him.

Of course it wasn't any solo shoot. And you were cautious about it all this time but the disturbing emotions in your guts told your eyes to not drift over Sua who was now standing too close for you to not look.

And your knots inside tightened when you allowed your eyes to fall on her hands which was holding his arm lovingly.

It was a commercial shoot so no intense skin ships were needed but..

Why am I even concerned?

As the lights were now once again directed to the both,Taehyung's attention suddenly fell on your form that was over the dim corner behind the cameras. He instantly waved his hand over at you,bread cheeks now on full view. He was so delighted to see you come by so suddenly.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Before you could notice a familiar voice caught your attention resulting you to not see Taehyung. Taehyung pouted as he couldn't made out the person who darted your attention from him, continuing to hold hands with Sua as the shoot began.

You looked up trying to recognize the person for a second as the lights around you were turned off. When you hardly made out who he was your lips parted at the sight, blinking rapidly.

Hyunjin had his long  hair brushed back and tied. The royal white suit he had worn gave him a princely aura looking so dazzling. He was beautifully ornamented and his makeup looked so perfect too as it took you to the ancient times of victorian days.

"Absolutely not!" You replied after shamelessly checking him out making him chuckle.

"Glad! I loved playing with you. We should do it more often!" He suggested as you remembered how fun it was to spend quality time with him. Hyunjin is the type to get along and he had been anything but selfish with you.

You've felt comfortable with him as if he had been your best friend for years . He had tried helping you with the extra works which you had to deal with for your boss suddenly getting busy  and especially he would just appear at the right time.

The time when Sua would suddenly burst in the cabin.

Thinking about the whole past week basically spent with him trying so many stuffs you happily nodded,chiming,"We definitely should!"