Deja Vu

Taehyung's gaze was still hazy as he had his head down facing the sink,the procealine bowl making his head spin more.

Puking infront of her?

Thrice!?

Great!

Way to make yourself embarrassed!

Just great!

"Drink this up. It'll make you feel better" he weakly glanced at the lemon juice you offered him,the smile ornamenting your pink chapped lips stopping his palpitations.

Reaching for the glass he abruptly stopped motionless before groaning and retracting his hand to hold his head as it pounded.

You scoffed with a grin walking closer and bringing the glass to his lips,"Why drink so much when have no tolerance?,"

Taehyung felt his back press against the counter lightly as you helped him drink his third glass of juice,the sly tilt of your head made him attracted to you like bees attracted to seductive flowers of overpowering scent,color and visual.

Wanting to imbibe the honey out of the enchanting flower.

The urge of holding you crept up in his system as his fingers tingled but somehow he merely controlled his temptations gripping the edge of the counter tightly.

"Good boy" his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he watched you smile and ruffle his hair.

yeah totally a good boy..

You helped him walk back to your room as he soullessly sat down on your bed,shame written all over his tired features.

You shook your head at him and put a box of chocolate ice cream on the side table before putting some extra clothes of your father which surely wouldn't fit him right.

His head remained sunk down so you decided to bent down and give him your infamous bunny smile,"Don't be so embarrassed Mr.Kim! This night will be sealed between us two!"

Taehyung's eyes slightly widened.

Why does that sound so wrong?

"Just sleep tight and get a good rest okay?" You chimed before standing up and turning around towards the door,"I'll crash at my parent's—"

You gasped when your hips were dragged back and you fumbled back.Falling onto the bed,you blinked,your eyes wide when looking at the ebony haired man who was now hovering over you.

He licked his lips a bit,"And how am I supposed to do that under the same roof as you Y/n?"

"Taehyung," you let out breathless watching his genuine orbs deeply bore into your shocked ones.

"Taehyung this isn't what you want," you tried stating strictly but hated when your voice wavered at the end as his hands trailed down your arms and lamely tried to lace his fingers together with yours.

"What.." he breathed,amused,"..do I want?" He held your hands tightly.

You however remained unfazed by the hypnotic gaze,tried.

"I don't know for whom you're so dazed for but  certainly it isn't me." You sighed out before slipping your hands off of him and trying to put the annoying strand of hair behind your ear clumsily.

His lips parted slightly but words were once again struck in his throat.

I want you!

"Truth be told, ever since you've met Hyunjin you're always on edge. And.." your lips trembled,heart telling you that this isn't it and mind telling you that this is what it is,"I-I'm just a distraction,a rebound fling!"