Clarity

Walking further away from the hallway as the sound of your heavy footsteps echoed was hardly reaching your ears,too lost with your bubbling thoughts.

She's in a better place.

Was the last piece of their clamour conversation you'd hear and yet it rang in your mind as if the emergency alarm wouldn't go off any time soon.

Slowly you found yourself a comfortable sofa to seat in the luxurious private jet and collect your dwelling emotions over everything that's been going on. You didn't know how to feel over what exactly.

Everything has been a mess to put in a conclusion. His unsettling behaviour since the plan of this very trip to his covetousness leading him to confusion,more hatred and exceeding pain.

As much as you were having a hard time dealing with the always bubbly young CEO's sudden doldrums you couldn't help but get yourself tangled in his dramas even more.

If it wasn't for Namjoon you didn't know how much you could resist in just stopping the commotion.

It hurt you the more you saw him in his blues. Hurt you to not be there for him.

"Oh my Gosh Y/n!? What's happening in Taehyung's room?"

Your trace of thoughts eventually broke when a familiar beautiful figure ran to you adorned in all glittering magenta.

A frantic expression hid behind her perfect silky long strands as you stood up gazing her carefully,"I don't exactly know but surely a commotion did take place between Mr.Kim,Mr.Hwang & Mr.Jeon"

"God that blonde bastard" She hissed as you arched a brow at her choices of foul words.

"Alright. I need to get Tae out of there bye" she attempted to zoom off hastily.

"Namjoon told us not to interfere in their business"

Sua stopped at her track slowly wheeling around glancing at you with a sickly sweet smile.

"Do you know who I am?"

"One of the popular model of Vogue in Seoul?" You cocked a brow up.

"Good. Do you know what I am to Tae?"

"A friend?" You crossed your hands,brows knitted,not really liking her attitude.

"No sweetie. I'm his best friend"

"Oh scratch that. I shouldn't be lying anymore?" She beamed removing a strand of hair from her face.

"You must have already seen how obviously he treats me like his princess"

Amusement flickered in your charcoal orbs,"No I haven't? Really? It always looked the same with everyone Taehyung would treat cause of course he sure is a sweetheart"

Sua's lips pressed in a thin smile. Unlike Shina or any other woman alike her she wouldn't let her annoyance take over her features.

But you knew better.

"You guys are on first name basis?"

See? She is nerve-wracked.

"I mean of course? He's a sweetheart remember?" You crossed your arms,eyes widening with your broad smile to make a point.

"Smart" she slowly zeroed towards you.

"How about you stop using his sweetheart to try getting into his-?"

"Watch your mouth there Ms.Kang. I'm not just anyone you might think of. I tend to follow my principles unlike some women throwing their arms randomly."
You purred near her ear.