Rejection

The said boy beamed letting his grip loosen from your boss's collar.

You rushed towards him both in joy and confusion as he got up and wrapped you in his infamous koala hug.

"Oh my God when did you come here!?I missed you so goddamn much!" your voice pitched higher in too much shock and happiness as he held you tightly.

"I missed you a lot my noona!I just reached home right now,the subway was as always late or I was about to come back last night!"

Taehyung gulped realizing what would happen if he reached last night watching you both stare each other in silence which melted Taehyung afterwards.

Your brother is the mirth that brings oxygen to your soul; that cheeky joy you need to breathe so deeply. There is so much comfort in being with him, a kind of rest that's pure.

For Aiden your are the keeper of his soul, and he is the guardian of yours.

After you both holding onto each other silently reminiscing each and every years you've spent you finally pulled out, wiping a drop of tear or two as you stared at your now grown brother and he watched his noona now a beautiful grown woman.

"Oh let me introduce you to my boss" you smiled awkwardly as you watched Taehyung standing and admiring the long awaited rebonding.

"No need,this tooth brush stealer is a creep and that's all I-"

"Do you want me to get fired from the most prestigious company I've worked my ass off to get in?"

Aiden shook his head vigorously as you muttered warning him with a clenched jaw which totally caught your boss's attention as he grinned to himself.

Pushing the urge of rolling your eyes you again smiled widely.

"Seems like you two had already talked so I'm saving myself from blabbering and if you're wondering why he's here well we had some unfinished business to deal with so he had to stay the night."

Aiden's mouth turned into an 'o' shape as you breathlessly rushed up your words in urgency,inside his protective aura wanting to kick in however he didn't want to get on your bad side, "Where's appa and eomma?"

"They-"

"Is that our Aiden I'm seeing!?"

Your saviour -still a bratty chick- came in at time and saved you from the chain of lies you were begining to make.

Aiden turned to the familiar voices as he instantly ran towards the short haired woman who was placing a lot of handmade packets of supposedly barbeque chicken and grills while smiling brightly at the younger.

"Oh my baby bro come here!" She extended her arms but to her surprise Aiden jumped to hug Auri who she doesn't even know when came beside her.

"My good boy Aiden grew up so much!" Auri fake cried ruffling his hair whilst grinning at Mirae.

Jungkook snickered beside Mirae as he watched her awkwardly letting her arms down, grimacing at him however.

"Looks like he has his preferences" Jungkook teased leaning on the dining table satisfied to see the woman he loathes groan.

"Jeon freaking-"

"Mi noona!I missed you so much!"

Mirae's frown turned into a smirk making Jungkook roll his eyes as he watched your brother embrace your best friend tightly.

"Yeah and still you chose your favorite noona first" Ignoring the audio engineer's existence Mirae pouted at the jet haired male making his doe eyes widen in surprise.