Presque Vu

You chuckled surpassing your sniffs as you walked behind the closet pretending to find something but in all reality hiding to work on your overflowing emotions.

Something still felt wrong.

You were balancing yourself in the mid of a seesaw which contained your justifications in one side and in the other,

Taehyung's hollow heart.

It was only humane for you to push your questions aside and let him be for the night because he had gone through a lot. Memories had been coming to you in a flash and you felt truly stupid for not remembering any of those events even though you were too little to remember who you had been with in your childhood being the friendly being you've always been.

You were oblivious to an extent where you didn't care much most of the time.

But now it had brought this impossible situation up at hand.

Amidst all of it the top thing your  mind can't process does he like you just because you've been his dearest in his childhood?

Did he not like you for who you are now?

Taehyung's ears perked up hearing the soft shuffling behind the closet as you hastily organized  some messy clothes out of distress as he slowly walked to approach you.

This moment he was living in felt so vividly familiar yet not so much vivid at the same time.

But he couldn't quite put the pieces together until he finally allowed his arms to wrap around your small form as you gasped.

"Ms.Kim I'm afraid I haven't dismissed our meeting yet"

You felt your heart ricochet in your rib cage as Taehyung's sudden sultry voice sent your lungs collapsing.

You gasped when he picked you up as if a mesmerizing groom carrying his bride to a chariot of cloud departing towards both of your destiny,the garden of romance.

"Reuniting doesn't mean I'm done yet"

You wrapped your arms around the disheveled-ly hot mess of a boss of yours as his swollen face now radiated a dark hue that had a blazing mix of  blood red.

Almost lustful

"Just because I had finally unfolded myself doesn't mean it ends here." He sighed somewhat disappointingly.

Almost

"Are you really that uncertain of yourself Y/n-ah?" Taehyung slowly put you on the bed treating you as his delicate snowflower. 

You frowned thinking where he was going now.

"You may be the sophisticated, trailblazing, pioneering bravest,savage and the most charismatic woman for all but for me along with all those alluring characteristics of yours you've became the queen of my heart."

You gaped at him with the softest of expression he had ever seen. Your kind eyes shone brightly under the half-looming lights cascaded by the bright moonlit sky. His deep eyes studied your exquisite features,hovering from your amiable eyes to your luscious lips which were swollen due to the previous rough make out session.

"Yes my queen,your boss talks tonight,no beating around the bush."

A smirk worked its way up as you shifted under him nervous over his unknown thoughts that lurked the tiger in him and you in this position with him felt so mystical, magical & dream-like.

Oh all of this is basically for that stupid dream after all.

As you were busy mentally eye rolling his hoarse chuckle helped you snap out of it.