Bond

[A/n: This chapters the definition of confusion. So do ask me! ]

-

Eye balls almost came out of everyone's eye sockets as they stared at the scene before them.

Below them.

"Why the fuck are you here? Do you know what kind of panic you caused in us?" a guy dressed in full black and wearing a huge black bucket hat & black mask came like a flash of light rushing and ignoring everyone's presence.

With an instant a hard blow was thrown on the masked boy's face which sure caused the boy a hundred stars over his head. The bucket hat guy was now over the groaning guy pulling him close by his collar,

"In me?" he cried out anger taking over him.

"What would I do if I lost you?"he pulled him by his collar harshly voice wavering by the end of his sentence. Eyes softening a little but anger never leaving his dark orbs. The guy under him winced in pain,"L-look..-" without letting him finish the guy set another punch,"No excuses,do you even care?"

The guy by now looked like he would pass out in any second,"I-M TRY-ING ..TO-" he tried to raise his voice weakly but the venomous guy had to chuckle at it. Sarcastically, "Aha talking back now are we?" he pulled him more closer showing his fist.

"L-look i'm s-orry." the almost knocked out guy no longer argued for the sake of his life. He knew how over protective and furious his best friend can get about him.

"Bro it's okay now!We found him! That's the best news. Let it slide this time!" A guy with hair dyed a natural peach color who also had a mask on & seemed much shorter than the bucket hat rushed towards them bending down with a worried look.

"Yes, this is not how you do it. I'm sure he has a good explanation. Hear him out." the tallest of all present there stood close by the commotion. Voice calm & mature. His brownish black hair was styled neatly.

The bucket hat calmed abit hearing the eldest.

"You don't understand hyung! How the heck he got in this bloody maze out of all places? Surely he was roaming around." the bucket hat glared at the wincing boy scoffing & getting off of him.

"I'm sure something understandable must've happened? I mean you know he is not a kid after all." the peach haired boy smiled sheepishly looking at the white masked beaten boy,"Right?"

Y/n hesitantly rushed to the masked boy kneeling down slightly touching his masked cheeks as he winced,"Are you okay?Do you need help!?"

Everyone around there watched with wide eyes and awkward mouth except Mirae who was smirking as if she already knew what this meant –though she wasn't much of a romance seeker herself.

Mirae silently went closer to her friend unable to hide her grin she asked lowly,"How did you get lost?Don't tell me you dozed off...-" she bit her lips thinking if she should get on y/n's nerve grinning looking at the male beside Y/N.

Damn she got such hot taste.

"...you know dozed off seeing some hot du-"Goodness Mirae you weren't about to say that!!

"t-that's it enough. I just got lost here trying to get the bloody internet access. And if you were here why didn't you call out my name!? Were you just visiting instead of looking for me?"

y/n finished talking fast all of a sudden as Mirae looked taken aback. She mentally cursed at Mirae for being so annoying at time like this in front of him whispering yet audible enough for him to hear her clearly.