Yearning memories

"Won't you get scolded at?"

Hyunjin smiled to himself recalling that certain night with her as he leaned on the head rest admiring the bracelet with different colors of beads.

"I like getting sneaky"

Her voice was still remained crystal clear in his mind.

"Do you feel better JinJin?" His heart rate ran faster when he felt the four year old's hand on his.

He managed to nod at her,head dipped low, "T-Thanks to the dumplings"

"I made it with my uncle for the first time!"

"B-But the taste felt like a pro made it" he let out hesitantly, eyes glued to the bracelet.

The 24 years old Hyunjin smiled widely as he remembered how shy he used to get around her.

"Really? Same as pro gamer Taetae?"

Hearing the certain nickname the little boys fingers pressed on one of the many orange beads, feeling a pinch in his little heart.

The lack of response made the girl press another question at him excitedly,

"Can't tae tae join us?!"

"He's asleep" he lied knowing how he would not get her attention once Taehyung would join them.

The five years old hated feeling distant. Specially,with her.

She pouted staring at the moon missing Taetae's bread cheek.

She walked near the bench eyes curiously roaming everywhere before going back to baby Hyunjin still looking down at his bracelet.

"Do you like the bracelet more than me?" She teased grinning.

"It's n-not like that!" The girl's eyes widened at how fast his head shot up to her.

Hyunjin stopped at his track when his eyes met hers. His heart fluttered watching her flash him a wide smile,her freshly taken front tooth made her gums fully visible.

"I l-like you so much" he stuttered gaze going back to his bracelet.

He loved it so much. He loved her so much.

And he still does. Taehyung too..

"Why does it say FOXY?"

"Because you look like one!"

"Just that?" Hyunjin glanced at the girl who came back to sit beside him.

He watched her think hard,doe eyes staring at the starry night.

"That's because you're the cleverest friend among us and will protect baby Taetae and me from every evil spirit!" She exclaimed going for a tight bear hug.

Hyunjin sighed at the memories, painfully closing his eyes shut placing the bracelet and his phone on his chest in hope of another call from you.

I'm sorry..

I couldn't protect both of you.

-

"I still don't understand how this plan makes sense...for real!? How do you know what they might do? You're no fortuneteller! Ms. Min this is totally dumb."

An anxious Jeon kept blabbering as Mirae made her way inside Jin's spacious house, glancing at the male with no interest.

"I dunno how helpful this is gonna be but you sure need to pay me for beaking this and as well as my bones." Jungkook continued grumbling as he held his broken watch while his other hand tightly grabbed on his wincing shoulder.