Unfold the untold

"..we had met before my love"

Your lips parted,perplexed over his every words,not able to remember anything.

Taehyung sighed breathily watching you cautiously. As childlike as it will sound he had to tell you one day.

"Baby-" you pushed his arms away lightly looking at a distance in thought.

"What do you mean?" you looked at him,eyes meeting his excruciating ones,"Please be straight already"

"And even I didn't realize how unknowingly I've been craving you in my life until Hyunjin came" he smiled softly as if speaking to himself more than to you watching you cross your arms against your chest.

"Taehyung please" you pleaded almost as if  desiring to let him stop your head from spinning anymore.

Looking up at you Taehyung continued speaking as your lack of response emptied the atmosphere, he now breathed heavily,ready to let his heart out to you.

He felt the urge to walk to the nearby chair to sit and sulk as suddenly you clearly were getting uncomfortable with him near you so he did just that.

"I and Hyunjin had been friends ever since we were kids and we were the best of friends existing until.." he sighed "Things took an awful turn when our fathers slowly became enemies as their businesses made them covetously selfish."

The frown only deepend within you untill you heard what he mentioned next.

"There was this renowned business partners joining our fathers,Mr. & Mrs. Yang,we became more than families,their niece Ray who was the loveliest friend we've ever had got her life shattered in between this cruel game of thrones."

Taehyung didn't have to look up at you to see your breath hitch and mouth agape as he smiled sadly,"At least that's what I've been mourning at all these time"

"Hyunjin regretted it,he resents his father with every ounce of him for being such a ruthless monster,he constantly blamed me out of guilt"

Taehyung now chuckled,somehow manically as he stared at the floor.

"I deserved it though,I thought I could've saved her,I was too fond of her that I always pleaded uncle Yang to bring her whenever we went on trips together,be it for business or vacation."

Biting on your lips you hardly controlled your built up tears as memories of a certain couple washed through you.

"If only I knew that that wasn't a trip but a cunning conspiracy of Mr.Hwang"

A loud sob now resonated through the room as Taehyung failed to hold it anymore.

"I-is it the same t-trip where-?" you stuttered hardly holding in your own sobs, finally able to form some words.

You had a lot to ask,to question but all your respond was your tears which now streamed down helplessly as you watched a blazing flame in his eyes of mixed emotions,why hadn't you remembered any of what happened on that trip.

Where you were present.

Where you had lost your dearest.

Where you had met..

Two angels

Taehyung slowly looked up at you, smiling,"-fire occured,yes."

Strong resentment and agonizing regret,all his blues now turning the brightest red as he uttered so.

"It was disastrous,he burned the whole area,he didn't care over the innocent people of that village dying, screaming for help as they rotted,he brought hell upon on those who deserved heaven" his voice now held total venom as the scene before him flashed,his orbs holding the pain in as tears flowed down.