A Feverish Kiss

Jungkook hesitantly twisted the door knob after a surprsingly panting voice echoed in the apartment telling him to come in.

The apartment was anything but what he had imagined. The moment he stepped in the hallway he realized he had greatly underestimate the woman into thinking of her as some part time Mafia owning an underground basement.

Instead the apartment was like any others with a good amount of pleasant,artistic and splendid furnishings.Despite the dark fitments situated in most places the light once has managed to give it a cozy look.

It felt warm. Too warm though..

The weather inside felt weird on a spring day despite being well ventilated.

Jungkook shrugged scanning the door beside before peeking his head.

His doe eyes went wider the moment his they landed on the floor. More like..

The female on the floor showered in sweat as her hips went up and down in a swift motion following both her hands holding dumbbells.

The audio engineer in his black shirt arched a brow retracting his head back as he smirked to himself in amusement.Not bad?

The workout,he meant.

"Get inside jackass.I heard ya"

"Now what even is jackass?How many times i have to say that its Mr.Jeon for you?" He pushed the door flung open,offended.

Mirae slyly smirked herself as by now she was pulling up some rough crunches, "John Jackass. Jeon Jungkook. Same shit.Different pronunciation."

"And spelling" Jungkook grumbled as he glared,standing awkwardly.

She grunted winking at him,"Sit on mah bed darling until I finish this round.Cant betray my dear motivation"

Said audio engineer rolled his eyes darting them away from her as if he didn't had the urge to make her his workout bud already.

He hates her. Tsk too bad for her to miss a grand chance.

He shrugged sitting on the edge of her fluffy bed as he waited for her to finish focusing on better surroundings other then her.

-

You placed the hamburger infront of the male who was busy sheepishly smiling watching you dig lethal glares as he slowly took the food to his mouth that he had heartily requested.

You felt beyond mad watching him take a big bite of it as the annoying grin never left him.

"Gosh you're a whole damn spoiled,annoying and totally irresponsible kid"

"Ain'sh argshue witsh thash" he giggled,cheeks puffing with a mouthful of food.

You managed to not just hit him already exaggerating a sigh once more observing the bandages before picking up the first aid box,trying your best to not glance at his bare chest.

But boy was he buffer..

Thank goodness you were standing on the other side of the table to prevent your cheeks from grilling.

Maintain a three feet safe distance.

 "You should've gotten it treated instant of trying to be your own smartass nurse." you sneered lecturing him probably for the tenth time,"I'm being serious so stop with that annoying grin before I-"

"Smack me with your spatula?" Taehyung snickered. Or maybe spank?

"The dampness could've chanced of infections if we were anymore late." You charged with exasperation ignoring his uncanny jokes.