Aquaphobic

"Idiot you could've slow down y'know?" Hyunjin exaggerated as his eyes dramatically stared at the male who was busy gulping down the water.

"What was working you up so much if y'all were winning anyways? Y/n might've gotten injured!" He scoffed at the young CEO who halfheartedly glanced at him before rubbing his neck,guilt slowly surfacing down in him.

"Welp my bad"

"How dry of you-"

"Ay I'm perfectly fine and his victorious self fired up the game so" you waved dismissively, grinning as you watched his lips part in surprise.

"See!? She had fun" Taehyung started with a victorious grin.

"No she is just being generous to your not-so-sorry ass" Hyunjin grimaced and you felt unexpectedly surprised to see the two talk like normal beings for the first time.

"It's incredible seeing you two get along" you popped teasingly as their eyes widened watching you give them a sly smirk.

"W-we weren't!?"

"Yeah def try that if you weren't. I'll go get us some water" you joked jogging over to the nearby stall.

Taehyung instantly turned to Hyunjin when you dashed to the other side.

"I've been looking for you all over the city dumbass? Were you really avoiding all of us?" He demanded sternly.

"Oh no I just went to Miami and enjoyed Camilla's concert—Of course I was ignoring y'all" the grape hair puffed his cheeks taking off his jersey and showing off his defined abs instantly having everyone's jaw drop to the floor.

"Okay now please don't tell me your hatred towards my ass turned to some shitty attraction? Ew I would rather die" he added dramatically,disgusted.

"I've got to tell you something" Taehyung straightened his posture trying to bring better words for explanation.

"Welp! Later mate. I've gotta take Y/n to swimming" he shrugged beaming at you as you were walking back to their direction.

"Hwang Hyunjin it's serious" He deadpanned.

Hyunjin just walked past him even though his tone caught his attention as he looked over his shoulder,

"If the topic is that crucial then we should have a man to man talk somewhere better"

You stopped at your track confused watching the two men exchange hard glares before looking over your direction.

"Y/n bae! Let's go swimming yeah?" Hyunjin suddenly beamed more pulling you towards the sea.

"N-no!" You quickly jolted away.

"Why not?" He frowned,confused over your actions.

"j-just because!"

"Are you sick!?" He took in a cautious step, concerned eyes staring at yours.

"No! I'm just not into-"

"She's aquaphobic"

This motherfu-

"Yah!" You glared at the cocky CEO giving you stoic look before he walked forward taking off his jersey as your hard gaze remained fixated on him.

"Is he right?" The confused male scratched his neck as if given the hardest of mathematics.

You closed your eyes shut, not knowing what to say anymore.

This anxiety had you chained ever since.