Trap

An elegant Hyunjin stood tall infront of the glass wall admiring the dazzling city surrounded by myriad lights.

"Hey" his gaze never once left the sight despite hearing the knock as he grinned bringing the wine glass near his lips "You wanna come in?"

Taehyung sighed stepping in after contemplating over various situations that might take place.

"Can you just turn around?"

"No thanks I might throw up or something"

Hyunjin took a perfect sip of his red wine watching the stars twinkling as if they were mesmerized by his charisma,a pleasant smile tucked at his lips,at this point he might lure the stars in.

"She's not dead"

His grip on the wine glass tightened as his delight replaced to sheer disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung took in a long breath before making up his mind.

Hyunjin deserves to know.

"Since the time we've come to Busan I've been predicting that-"

"Get to the point"

"That Y/n resembles her in a lot of ways" Taehyung continued keeping his voice orotund.

"At first I've not been thinking much over the similarities that Ray and she has but today I didn't have to doubt anymore when I saw Mr. & Mrs. Yang's picture with her."

There was a long silence before a soft chuckle resonated within Hyunjin.

"The world sure is small huh" he continued smiling to himself, eerily taking everything calmly.

"And to be precise the picture was of that day before the fire occured" Taehyung added.

"Interesting" The man in the white bathrobe grinned looking at the red liquid in his hand.

"So she left early huh? Without bidding us goodbye," he finally turned to the not-surprisingly neutral Taehyung, "She sure was some spontaneous squirrel" He chuckled,eyes still fixated on the royal liquid.

"Are you wondering why I'm not going to my cheetah mode and sprinting off to her already?" He walked meeting Taehyung's eyes with a wide smile.

"Aren't you afraid of me stealing her from you again?" He grinned walking closer to the male who's orbs remained on his with no void of emotions.

The pink haired male stopped right infront of him putting the glass beside the table lamp.

"Don't think I've backed of yet ex best friend" he leaned in whispering with a wide grin "I'm just giving you the time"

Leaning back he dismissed him with a sly smile.

"You better be quick"

-

That's it.

Mirae had enough as she snatched the soju can away from your hand with a huff.

"Girl you gotta staph drinking and tell me already what happened!"

Glaring at her you tried to take it back but as you failed you simply grabbed another.

"You called me to give you company but I know you just didn't call me to watch you chug them cans down!" Mirae huffed with her arms crossed.

Ignoring her impatience you continued gritting your teeth recalling every event as your temperature rose within your venomous thoughts.

"Girl for the last time,what did you call me for? What happened?"