ep 1-3

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•Aera

Aera

I was at the mall, I had ran out of mascara and needed a new one. I was looking around when I saw a girl scoff at another girl and leave. That was so rude! I saw the other girl look down in disappointment and decided to approach her.

"Hey I can help you!" I went up to her. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Really? Thank you so much! I don't know anything so I was hoping maybe you'd help me and also help me learn how to put it on?" she said scratching the back of her neck coyly.

"Of course I will! Although you don't need much, you have pretty features. The only problem, if you could even call it that, is your skin but that can be easily fixed!" I smiled at her and she looked at me surprised.

"You really think that?..."

"Duh not everyone is blessed with a nice nose, big eyes and pretty lips, you also have a good jawline and I'm sure if you wore more fitted clothes your pretty figure would show" after I said that she teared up a little and hugged me. She took me by surprise but I hugged her back. After like 2 seconds she let go with the biggest smile on her face.

"I'm Kim Aera, you?" I decided to introduce myself.

"Oh I'm Lim Jugyeong..." She said shyly as an awkward silence formed between us "So um how old are you?"

"Oh I'm 18! You?"

"No way me too!!" she smiled excitedly

"So I guess that makes us friends then right?"

She looked surprised but then showed me a huge smile.

" Yes we are!"

"Ok now let's go and help you find some makeup to enhance your beauty " I said linking arms with her and started to walk around. I first went to the foundation section and grabbed the little machine that matches a tone with your skin. It scanned her and it showed us possible foundations with her skin match. I picked up one of them and showed it to her.

"Look i heard this one is really good quality and hides imperfections well"

"Really? Well then let's take it, where next?"

"Hmmm" I said looking around "Oh let's go to the blushes!" I dragged her over there, we looked at them and she picked up a pretty pink one.

"How does this one look?" she said as she showed it to me

"Oh that would match you well!" i said as we put it in the beg "C'mon let's go to the eyebrow section next"

And just like that I became good friends with Lim Jugyeong.

Word count : 522
Day published : March 4, 2021
Edited: 08.07.2022
Edited again: 09.10.23

I don't know if I mentioned this but i will be following the show story line while also adding some of my own ideas. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed!!

 Anyways I hope you've enjoyed!!