ep 7-3

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

I was outside hanging out with Sua when she cupped my face and started fixing my hair. She then patted my shoulders.

"Enjoy your date" she said and ran away.

"What? date? Sua!" I said wanting to go after her but then Hyungjin appeared in front of me.

"I wanted to walk you home" He said and I smiled warmly "Sorry that's an excuse. I wanted to see you so much that I sneaked out of the boarding house"

"What? Can you do that?" I asked

"Of course not! If I get caught I'd be kicked off the team." As soon as he said that I gasped and started panicking.

"Then please head back, I don't want you getting in trouble because of me" I said and he started laughing.

"I'm joking! As if they'd kick out their star player." I then smile embarrassed at my reaction.

"I guess you're right, don't scare me like that again" I said slightly pouting

"Ah 3rd strike" he said leaning down to match my eye level "It seems as though I'm completely hooked"

I started blushing at his comment. No one has ever been this blunt to me and it's kind of attractive...

He then laughs at me and oats my head.

"I see I'm getting through you, you look cute when you blush" I just stare at him not knowing what to say "Let's go I said I'd walk you home" I nodded and started walking next to him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks. I giggle, his accent is so cute.

"No I don't" I say putting my hands behind my back getting shy.

"Is that so?" He said looking away and smiling as he also got shy. "I don't have a girlfriend either, what's the chance of someone that I like liking me back? It seems just as low as a chance of a perfect game in baseball" what he said got me thinking.

Someone that I like liking me back? Why did I have ti like Han Seojun? He clearly likes Jugyoung. It's better to like someone who already likes you.

We soon arrived to my bus stop and waited for the bus in a comfortable silence. The buss soon arrives, I stand up slowly.

"Well um bye.." I say looking at him and giving him a small smile.

"Bye pretty, see you soon!" He said smiling widely and waving me off as I get in the bus. His smile is definitely cute.