ep 2-2

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

"Jugyeong hurry we will miss the bus!" I yelled.

"Ok let's go!" she said as she started to run and I ran behind her. We were a little too late, the bus was already leaving. So me and Jugyeong started screaming for the bus to stop as we ran after it.

"Oh? " a guy opened the bus window "Ahjussi! Stop the bus!" a bunch of guys started yelling the same thing looking out the window to see us still running. We saw the bus stop so we ran to the entrance out of breath. We both bowed and said thank you as we entered the bus and heard the boys all whisper and gasp.

"They were sent from heaven..."
"No way two goddesses in our bus"
"I'm so glad I took the bus"
I just smiled shyly and we both walked to the back of the bus as guys waved at us. I waved back and we both sat together, Jugyeong next to the window and me next to her. I squeezed Jugyeong's hand noticing she looked happy. She opened the window and we both fell asleep. I woke up to Jugyeong shaking me awake and Soojin yelling at a man in his 20's.

"Yah you pervert! Delete those pictures right now! Jugyeong call the police!" the bus suddenly stopped so the man pushed Soojin away and ran out panicking. Soojin proceeded to run after him screaming.

"Hey stop right there!! Stop while I'm still being nice!" she yelled as she still ran after him. Wow she was so cool...
She threw her heavy backpack at him making the guy fall down, she grabbed his arms as the police ran over to her.

"Take this pervert away, all the evidence is in his phone" She said as she stood up letting the police take over. She got onto the bus again and she went up to me.

"That was scary huh?" I just nodded and hugged her.

"Thank you" I said, she smiled and hugged me back

"Wah you were so cool Soojin!" Jugyeong exclaimed

"Yeah if you continue like this I'll have a crush on you" I said jokingly while hugging her tighter. Soojin just chuckled shyly.

I was walking to the school gates with Jugyeong.